BY REVLON

Jean Nate by Revlon Body Powder 6 Ounce for Women Jean Nate by Revlon was introduced in 1935. This timeless classic refined scent is sweet and spicy. Never overpowering, this feminine scent possesses a blend of spice and floral. Jean Nate is alluring and perfect for evening wear. see more...

Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Jean Nate is pretty old school and obviously a drug store brand, but it really is a decent scent for the low price. The powder is pretty good and is great for keeping on hand for hot weather to help keep sweat and thigh rub at bay, but to be honest I bought this for the amazing powder puff. The puff is perfect to keep on hand, even after the powder is long gone if you are like me and like to pamper yourself with a nice powder on occasion, either for the scent and luxury, or if you live where it gets hot, or battle thighs that rub together.
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I had been looking for a nice, light, and refreshing body powder for quite sometime. I had read many positive reviews about this particular body powder and was intrigued enough to buy it, and I love it! It leaves my skin nice and soft. It's a strong citrus scent right when you put it on, but as the day goes on it leaves a lovely faint scent that is absolutely catching.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Cecilia G.
Oxon Hill, MD
Let's be honest not all the drug stores carry every single item. So I am rating it a 1 star due to not having myself testing this product.
Denisse V.
Delta, CO
Getting out of a warm bath and powdering myself up the smell is fantastic and also very soft after touch for a great night sleep
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
This body powder leave your skin with an incredible smell, I normally dont use a body powder, but this one invite me to use it
Amy R.
Jajajajajajanajajajajja Este es el regalo de mi Madre y de mi abuela. Me encanta el olor. Muchos recuerdos
emily m.
pampatar
Esta polvera la amo desde que era niƱa que me escurria en el cuarto de mi abuelita me encanta colocarme talco con la polvera quedas super fresca tiene buen precio la fragancia es super agradable
Arianne P.
Maximum. My grandmother used all he life and the perfume too. Smells good. But is more better to adult people than the teenagers