Revlon Issimo Post Color Shampoo uploaded by hawaa m.

BY REVLON

Revlonissimo Post Color Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex 33.8 oz - New - Revlon

brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This is my favorite shampoo to use after I get highlights put into my hair. It brightens up my highlights and makes the color lasts much longer. This shampoo can be pricey but it's so worth it, & it lasts a very long time!
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this shampoo when it first came out and I didn't see much of a difference than my current one I use but it does have a sweet smell to it that stays in your hair I liked that. It wasn't too pricey but that was a while ago. But overal a good product
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Realmente un shampoo perfecto para después de darte un color,  te lo hace más vivo el color me encanta hace q el color dure mucho más #influenster
Eileen D.
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
daisy H.
Springdale, AR
Its an okay product nothing bad with it just wasnt me favorite and just was for but should try to see if its for you
Lora C.
Ashland
I love using this after I have my hair colored. It brings out the color and shine. It keeps my color very vibrant.
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I was advised to use this by my hairdresser! It has helped to keep my colour for longer and is quite affordable! It did seem to dry my hair a little but nothing that a good conditioner can’t fix! Would consider alternatives but wouldn’t not buy again 😇
hawaa m.
england
This formula of coconut and almond oils is known for its nourishing benefits and colour protection qualities. This shampoo will fight against humidity and frizz while also protecting against any heat damage. Wet hair thoroughly, lather and rinse. Complete your experience with True Lasting Colour Conditioner.
Marie B.
Niagara Falls
My grandma runs her own home salon and uses only this for her clients! It smells great and isn't to strong. It definitely complements all hair types and is easy to use! Simple yet very effective! I recommend anyone looking to save on numerous types of shampoo to purchase this!