Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist 1875 Watt Dryer uploaded by Barbara L.

BY REVLON

Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist Hair Dryer: Ionic Technology Internal Ceramic Disc Technology Ion On/Off switch Separate heat & speed switches 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Volumizing finger diffuser attachment 1875 watts Silver spray finish with metallic burgundy

member-b091d
This was my go-to dryer before I upgraded to a babyliss however, I'm experiencing some difficulties and issues with my current hair dryer so I may have to go back to it until I find something that works better for me
Claire L.
League City, TX
Powerful, ionic, and affordable! I have had expensive hairdryers and cheaper ones and they all seem to last about the same length of time. I have had this one for a while now, and before that I had the same model. It dries my hair fast, doesn't leave it frizzy or full of static, and I can easily afford to replace it if it breaks. Perfect for my needs. Why spend more?
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Revlon makes great blow dyers and I've owned multiple of them. They are reasonably priced and comparable to other brands. I picked mine up at Walmart and it came with a diffuser attachment which is really useful when I'm trying to scrunch my hair. I would definitely buy again!
Laurie A.
North Arlington, NJ
I borrowed this from a friend before buying. Unfortunately for the price point I didn't love. I ended up purchasing the DEVA CURL dryer and diffuser and that works a lot better for my curly hair. My experience with the revlon is it just dries out my hair.
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
I have this hair dryer right now. It’s good but it’s not my favorite. I gets the job done and that’s about it. However I do think it is one if true best dryers at its price point and I would recommend if someone wants a good cheap hairdryer.
Tara L.
Good quality blow dryer for the price. Comes with a diffuser for more defined curls and an attachment that I use when I want really straight smooth hair and I dry downward. I use a couple times a week and it has lasted for about 3 years so far.
Victoria M.
Oxnard, CA
This dryer was light and easy to hold. I love the attachments it came with. However, I don't think it was the easiest on hair. I think I prefer dryers that are more gentle on hair. It was good for the price point but I would not by again.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
I really like this hair dryer! It works very well and I don't have to dry my hair for ages before it's completely dry. I have very long hair so it is important to me to have a dryer that works quickly without frying my hair.
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
I absolutely love this hair dryer and the attachments it comes with. It absolutely holds up to my standards and works great. It has great packaging and cool colors also! I would definitely recommend this to others to use.
Laura S.
Longmont, CO
I've had this blow dryer for years and it's still running great! A few of my favorite settings are there are two speeds and three heat settings. It also has a cold shock button I like using when I am diffusing my hair