Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist 1875-Watt Dryer uploaded by Barbara L.

BY REVLON

Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist Hair Dryer: Ionic Technology Internal Ceramic Disc Technology Ion On/Off switch Separate heat & speed switches 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Volumizing finger diffuser attachment 1875 watts Silver spray finish with metallic burgundy see more...

Erin R.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a middle of the line, affordable blow dryer, I keep going back to this one. It is the second time I have purchased this exact one. I have naturally curly hair so I have to purchase a dryer that includes a diffuser attachment. I also love the 2 speed and 3 heat settings that work well for drying curly hair. I can't ever tell a difference in the shine boost it supposedly gives your hair.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this exact hair dryer for YEARS!! It really does hold up. The power was pretty low but for a basic hair dryer it's fantastic! Cant believe i saw this on here...
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that their hair dryers come with a diffuser for curly hair. I don't usually dry my hair with a dryer but it's good to have diffusers.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon makes great blow dyers and I've owned multiple of them. They are reasonably priced and comparable to other brands. I picked mine up at Walmart and it came with a diffuser attachment which is really useful when I'm trying to scrunch my hair. I would definitely buy again!
Tara L.
Tara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality blow dryer for the price. Comes with a diffuser for more defined curls and an attachment that I use when I want really straight smooth hair and I dry downward. I use a couple times a week and it has lasted for about 3 years so far.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dryer was light and easy to hold. I love the attachments it came with. However, I don't think it was the easiest on hair. I think I prefer dryers that are more gentle on hair. It was good for the price point but I would not by again.
Curie J.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hair dryer! It works very well and I don't have to dry my hair for ages before it's completely dry. I have very long hair so it is important to me to have a dryer that works quickly without frying my hair.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
Pomona, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hair dryer and the attachments it comes with. It absolutely holds up to my standards and works great. It has great packaging and cool colors also! I would definitely recommend this to others to use.
Laurie A.
Laurie A.
North Arlington, NJ
I borrowed this from a friend before buying. Unfortunately for the price point I didn't love. I ended up purchasing the DEVA CURL dryer and diffuser and that works a lot better for my curly hair. My experience with the revlon is it just dries out my hair.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this blow dryer for years and it's still running great! A few of my favorite settings are there are two speeds and three heat settings. It also has a cold shock button I like using when I am diffusing my hair