Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist 1875-Watt Dryer uploaded by Barbara L.

BY REVLON

Revlon Ionic Pro Stylist Hair Dryer: Ionic Technology Internal Ceramic Disc Technology Ion On/Off switch Separate heat & speed switches 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Volumizing finger diffuser attachment 1875 watts Silver spray finish with metallic burgundy see more...

Erin R.
For a middle of the line, affordable blow dryer, I keep going back to this one. It is the second time I have purchased this exact one. I have naturally curly hair so I have to purchase a dryer that includes a diffuser attachment. I also love the 2 speed and 3 heat settings that work well for drying curly hair. I can't ever tell a difference in the shine boost it supposedly gives your hair.
Jess R.
Santa monica, CA
I had this exact hair dryer for YEARS!! It really does hold up. The power was pretty low but for a basic hair dryer it's fantastic! Cant believe i saw this on here...
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I love that their hair dryers come with a diffuser for curly hair. I don't usually dry my hair with a dryer but it's good to have diffusers.
Sydney C.
goleta, CA
I have this hair dryer right now. It’s good but it’s not my favorite. I gets the job done and that’s about it. However I do think it is one if true best dryers at its price point and I would recommend if someone wants a good cheap hairdryer.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Revlon makes great blow dyers and I've owned multiple of them. They are reasonably priced and comparable to other brands. I picked mine up at Walmart and it came with a diffuser attachment which is really useful when I'm trying to scrunch my hair. I would definitely buy again!
Laurie A.
North Arlington, NJ
I borrowed this from a friend before buying. Unfortunately for the price point I didn't love. I ended up purchasing the DEVA CURL dryer and diffuser and that works a lot better for my curly hair. My experience with the revlon is it just dries out my hair.
Tara L.
Good quality blow dryer for the price. Comes with a diffuser for more defined curls and an attachment that I use when I want really straight smooth hair and I dry downward. I use a couple times a week and it has lasted for about 3 years so far.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
I really like this hair dryer! It works very well and I don't have to dry my hair for ages before it's completely dry. I have very long hair so it is important to me to have a dryer that works quickly without frying my hair.
Victoria M.
Oxnard, CA
This dryer was light and easy to hold. I love the attachments it came with. However, I don't think it was the easiest on hair. I think I prefer dryers that are more gentle on hair. It was good for the price point but I would not by again.
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
I absolutely love this hair dryer and the attachments it comes with. It absolutely holds up to my standards and works great. It has great packaging and cool colors also! I would definitely recommend this to others to use.