BY REVLON #62 in Hair Dryers

Revlon Ionic Model Styler: 30% more ion 3 heat settings 2 speed settings Bonus volumizing finger diffuser

Revlon Ionic Model Styler
  • "This is a very good hair dryer I use it on a daily basis it comes with attachment which is really nice works great for thick or thin hair I would highly recommend it to everyone to try " in 3 reviews
  • "Great price and So cute..works great worth the price and the buy." in 2 reviews
  • "Comes with attachments for curly hair and to blow dry your hair with a round brush." in 1 review
  • "Has a couple heat settings, and a cooling, it's also very cute because of the color" in 1 review
  • "I bought this blow dryer at Wal-Mart because I was on a budget and my previous blow dryer went out." in 1 review
Corey L.
Houma
This hair dryer has lasted me  three years so far. I use it everyday.  It’s sad but even if I’m just cold I use it to warm me up. It dries my hair super fast. I wish the cord were longer though ; it’s pretty short. My hair dryer is green and and had two different attachments that are super useful.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
We've had this around our home for quite some time and I will say that it is dependable and made to last. The price is great which makes it a good value. The strength of the blower dryer is satisfactory for the cost of the appliance. Its kinda bulky and not a good size for storage or travel.  Overall I am satisfied with this blow dryer.  Revlon Ionic Model Styler
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Revlon is my favorite brand for blow dryers and this did not disappoint. It dries quickly whiteout getting too hot or being too powerful. I have never felt like it was burning or hurting my hair... just gently drying it. I love it and it’s results! It is perfect for a cheap hair dryer that gets the job done quick.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
The cable is long, about 7 feet! But the ones I just wrap the cord and hang it by the loop at the bottom. I really like this dryer, I have small hands and it fits perfect. The controls are the perfect spot and dry my hair so fast. Highly recommended! This hair dryer is with DC motor which with low noise level and is light weight, which by its easy operation, and the color red will attract your granddaughter, I am sure you will love this hair dryer A very powerful piece , Well designed and beautifully made out of equipment that works great and dries your hair very quickly! The dryer is supplied with a normal nozzle, which concentrates the airflow for quick drying. It is easy to control both the heat and the power of the fan. There is also a "Cold" option which offers a powerful unheated air. This can be used to quickly cool your hair after you have warmed it to create a style, so that the hair stays where it intends. Although the device is not light, and is not particularly heavy.
Bayley C.
I love this hair dryer and it is so hair friendly. It never sucks my hair up or damages. I use this product once a day and I can’t go a day without it. It is high quality without a high price. Very satisfied
Krysteena L.
Love this blow dryer. It has a lot of setting it comes with a smoothing concentrator for those dominican blow outs (brooklyn u know what I'm talkin bout lol) it also comes with a diffuser for us curly babes. It works wonder have my curls looking tight & bouncy. I brought mines from walmart for like $14 such a good price oh and the cap in the back the blow dryer comes off for easy cleaning. This thing is bomb.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
I absolutely love this blow dryer I mean I've never encountered anything so salon relatable like it's exactly what you get if you go pay for a salon to you know do your hair it's an amazing tool for your hair it gives you salon ready looks end it is such a good blow dry or you can get your hair dry in the matter of 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness and thickness of your hair totally an amazing product
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I had a hairdryer similar to this that I had for many years. My current hairdryer is similar to this one; at the time my old one (like this) quit, I was told no worked on these and to go buy a new one. I bought the closest thing I could to find to what I had. I will likely do the same thing next time. These work well for years at a time.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I don't like blow drying my hair since I already straighten and curl it but when I do, I use my Revlon Blowdryer. It dries my hair really fast and it doesnt take very long either. I usually use a heat protectant when I use anything that may fry my hair more that what it is. All and all, good product.
Maria O.
Medley, FL
I really like my  it's cute, and light, very easy to use for someone who's never held one of these before. I use it with a diffuser to dry my curly hair when I can't wait to air dry. This was a life-saver for the winter and chilly weather. I like to alternate between medium and cold temperatures. I'm satisfied with the results, but I think I need to learn how to use it better.