BY REVLON

Revlon Ionic Model Styler: 30% more ion 3 heat settings 2 speed settings Bonus volumizing finger diffuser see more...

Revlon Ionic Model Styler
  • "This is a very good hair dryer I use it on a daily basis it comes with attachment which is really nice works great for thick or thin hair I would highly recommend it to everyone to try " in 3 reviews
  • "Great price and So cute..works great worth the price and the buy." in 2 reviews
  • "It works pretty good and has 2 heat settings, plus a cooling! " in 1 review
  • "I bought this blow dryer at Wal-Mart because I was on a budget and my previous blow dryer went out." in 1 review
  • "Has a couple heat settings, and a cooling, it's also very cute because of the color" in 1 review
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cable is long, about 7 feet! But the ones I just wrap the cord and hang it by the loop at the bottom. I really like this dryer, I have small hands and it fits perfect. The controls are the perfect spot and dry my hair so fast. Highly recommended! This hair dryer is with DC motor which with low noise level and is light weight, which by its easy operation, and the color red will attract your granddaughter, I am sure you will love this hair dryer A very powerful piece , Well designed and beautifully made out of equipment that works great and dries your hair very quickly! The dryer is supplied with a normal nozzle, which concentrates the airflow for quick drying. It is easy to control both the heat and the power of the fan. There is also a "Cold" option which offers a powerful unheated air. This can be used to quickly cool your hair after you have warmed it to create a style, so that the hair stays where it intends. Although the device is not light, and is not particularly heavy.
Krysteena L.
Krysteena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blow dryer. It has a lot of setting it comes with a smoothing concentrator for those dominican blow outs (brooklyn u know what I'm talkin bout lol) it also comes with a diffuser for us curly babes. It works wonder have my curls looking tight & bouncy. I brought mines from walmart for like $14 such a good price oh and the cap in the back the blow dryer comes off for easy cleaning. This thing is bomb.
Anahi O.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this blow dryer I mean I've never encountered anything so salon relatable like it's exactly what you get if you go pay for a salon to you know do your hair it's an amazing tool for your hair it gives you salon ready looks end it is such a good blow dry or you can get your hair dry in the matter of 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness and thickness of your hair totally an amazing product
Erica W.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I don't like blow drying my hair since I already straighten and curl it but when I do, I use my Revlon Blowdryer. It dries my hair really fast and it doesnt take very long either. I usually use a heat protectant when I use anything that may fry my hair more that what it is. All and all, good product.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
BELLEVIEW
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair dryer I've ever bought. I actually got it on sale for practically nothing and wasn't sure how I'd like it, but I thought I'd try it. I'm so glad I did! My old hair dryer felt like it damaged my hair and really made my hair frizzy. This one does not seem to bother my hair at all. It's a great product. No complaints!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normal dryer, pretty loud. I think it smells burnt but I don't know what from. My friend said hers smelled burnt too for a while, until she discovered that the wire had burned through the plastic casing. It started sparking, which is super scary when you're holding it up behind your head, and then died promptly after. Fun story.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The diffuser that was included in my dryer is a little hard to snap on, but otherwise works really well. I got mine at Walmart so very easily accessible. I have used it a handful of times, and it works really well so far. The heat can get really got which is awesome, but if you run it for too long on the highest setting it can smell liking burning plastic. Which is a little worrisome.
Cassandra O.
Cassandra O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this blow dryer at Wal-Mart due to the fact my previous one went out. It was very affordable and came with one tool. I use this product about 3 times a week and  I have frizzy curly hair. It doesn't add to the frizz. I am satisfied with the product but sometimes it does seem like it gets way too hot.
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked fine as a hair dryer and was very lightweight, but I've had several problems with parts of the attachments breaking off so they no longer click in, and the black cover on the back snapped off and a piece broke off so I couldn't reattach it. For the price it was fine. It works without the parts I just prefer to have them.
Joy V.
Joy V.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the blow dryer I have been using for the last few months. My last one died and this was a quick purchase just to get me through. Overall it isn't a bad dryer. In my opinion it doesn't get as hot as I would like. When I get tired of this one I will buy something of better quality.