Revlon Ionic All Purpose Bristle Brush

An all purpose thermal hair brush with ionic technology, conditioning, for softer, shinier style.
Porcupine bristles perfect for smoothing, straightening and adding shine to normal to thick hair types.

• Ion Conditioning Technology reduces static leaving hair soft and shiny.
  • Cushioned grip handle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Ionic All Purpose Bristle Brush!
I mean it's a hairbrush. It's pretty nice good quality. It does what it's supposed to do and you can do a fairly nice blow out with this but I don't have to much to say about it because like I stated it's a hairbrush. I don't use any special fancy hairbrushes I just go to Walmart and get one if I need it.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this brush! When using it to blow dry my hair it works wonders. Seriously. It brush has air pockets in it so the hot air from my blow dryer goes right through it and straightens my hair. I am not disappointed with this brush and would recommend to a friend.
Bought this brush to help straighten out curly hair during blow drying only because of the price which seemed to be affordable. This was first time using this brand or type of brush. Definitely want to have damp hair when using it with blow dryer and pull hair as tight as possible
 Revlon brushes are just OK. They're good for basic hairbrushing but I wouldn't use them on fine here.  They tend to snag and catch my hair and in the pulling my hair out. I prefer a higher end product.
Chula Vista
Love this brush. Easy to style and comb hair with. Satisfied costumer! Good for wet and dry hair. Good to use with hairdryer. In between adorable and expensive. Bought at cvs drugstore. Would recommend to other friends and family. Overall great product!
Norman Park, GA
I was skeptical at first but I tried this brush and let me tell you I was well pleased.This is the brush I will choose over all because for my curly hair it went it smoothing tangles perfectly.
Lehigh Acres , FL
My mom, sister and I all use this kind of brush. It's a great brush for thin hair like me and my mom and think hair like my sisterz We use it every time we get a new brush it's always that.
Lewisburg
I have thick/naturally curly hair and this brush kept getting stuck in it. Price wasn't the greatest either. Wasn't a big fan of it so I gave it to my mother to use. She has thin hair and she liked it.
Brunswick
It's a really good brush. It gets all of the links and knots out of my hair. It is really useful when I try and straighten my hair but I don't really use it a lot.
Zephyrhills Fl
This product is great. Usually when I use a hair brush my hair becomes mangled and friar however when I used this product my hair became shiner and less mangled. overall I liked this product very much. I would definitely buy this again

Looking for your answer?