Revlon Ion Select Hair Dryer with Tourmaline uploaded by Cherish H.

BY REVLON

Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great hair dryer.. does exactly that! I'm in search of a new one though thinking of switching brands. Just not sure
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
These are pretty basic nothing new about them from any other brands I've used. They work the same and dry fast
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach
Great hair dryer. Dries hair quickly and the ions setting is a nice bonus to have as well. I would recommend.
Jill H.
Portage, IN
Drys my hair so fast! Not too hot where i can burn myself but just enough to get alot of good heat to dry.
Leann M.
I have really straight thin hair so I barely have to use a dryer but this one works well for what I need
Marielle K.
Love this dryer!!! This is my go to and has been a great companion for many years!!! Definitely recommend
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
Very cute it does the job get it if you want if not then I'm sure you would find another to your liking
Erica M.
Another great dryer. Dries my hair quickly and nicely..doesn't crisp up my ends and dries super fast
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Drys your hair. You can control the settings and its easy use doesn't dry out your hair too much.
Kel W.
Such a pretty blow dryer. It works fantastically and I love how vintage it looks!