Revlon Ion Select Hair Dryer with Tourmaline uploaded by Cherish H.

BY REVLON

Rachael T.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Works like a charm to give my hair a perfect blowout! I once lost this hair dryer while traveling and decided to pick up the same one again when I returned from the trip.
Allana T.
I'm pretty sure this was my first dryer ever... and yes, I still have it. I don't use it as my go-to, just because I don't find it to be as fast drying as my Chi one and it's rather heavy. However, if you are on a budget or just want a second dryer to leave at your significant other's house etc., this definitely isn't half bad.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
This product works amazing for even curly and thick coarse hair , this will definitely work good on a good straightening shampoos, i would recommend you using john frieda beyond smooth.
You can use a salon brush to hold straight and blow dry your hair, works amazing if using in the roots and cuticles.
Lacie L.
Belleville, IL
I love this hair drier, I have had it for years, and it still works great.  I like that there are different options for the strength of the blow. Highly recommend it!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
This one really does the job. A lot faster in drying than many of the other hair dryers that I have used before and this one is in my personal collection. Definitely one of the better drugstore hair dryers that I have ever used before. Would purchase again.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
This blow dryer really did a good job drying my hair, but not making it too frizzy! I love it use it before straightening my hair because it helps to really lock in my style. I would buy again and I would recommend to friends and family!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I really like this blue dryer simple to the point and I love the color what more can I say a girl has needs for pink. Didn't fry my hair worked well and I have a really long hair so trust me this thing works.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Not a bad dryer! Also not anything Earth-shattering. But it'll get your hair dried and styled pretty well. It's an affordable price too, and you can probably pick it up at Walmart or Target. Overall not too bad.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
Everything about this hair dryer is great! The price is reasonable and you can find this item in your local markets. The results are always smooth and undamaged.
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
Good first hairdryer. My mom bought it for me a while ago and both me and my sister use it a lot and it still works well, obviously it's durable. I also like braiding my hair and drying it for some waves