Revlon Ion Select Hair Dryer with Tourmaline uploaded by Cherish H.

BY REVLON

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love my hair dryer. It has just the right amount of settings and accessories for me. I have a friend that grew up in her mother's salon and she told me that it was the weakest dryer she's ever used because she's used to salon quality products. It made me think I needed a new one for a little while until I realized that I don't want one that will my hair across the room. No one wants frizzy hair lol.
Sara H.
Works great. Dries my hair in an ok amount of time. I have really thick hair so it takes a while no matter what the dryer. I like the settings. The price is pretty good. Lasts a long time. Doesn't have a diffuser
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love all the revlon hair dryers! They work so great and I use them about 4 times a week. They are pretty affordable for what it does. I am a repeat user of all things revlon. I don't have any suggestions for it!
Peyton H.
stanton
This hair dryer is okay, there's nothing special about it. It dried my hair relatively fast which is nice but I feel like it has a very narrow range that it will blow dry at one time. I would recommend this to a basic person that didn't need to style their hair once it's blow dried
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
Great!!!! I have it for almost a year and use it daily, my hair is perfect, this tool haven't dry out my hair even tough I use it everyday. I do to myself Jud of Brazilian blowout every 3 days and because my hair drier is so good my hair last for 2 days intact!
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
This hair dryer does the job. It's not too fancy and not too expensive. If you just use your blow dryer to dry your hair and not style it then I definitely recommend this. If you're looking for a blow dryer to style you hair, definitely get something else.
Stephanie O.
St Augustine, Fl
I always rebuy this dryer because the price is right. I do have to replace it every year because the motor goes bad, but it gets the job done. I don't dry my hair every day so I don't want to spend a lot of money on a more expensive dryer.
Lydia S.
Somerset, TX
I love this dryer. It does have a diffuser attachment. I use it on low and I'm done w my hair in abt ten minutes. Doesn't leave it frizzy at all. Plus the color is awesome
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Bought this as a travel hair dryer when I was out of town and ended up using it as my permanent. It's very gentle on my fine hair and doesn't tangle it up badly when drying. Love this product. I've owned it a while too.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
Great hair dryer. Has multiple settings. It also comes with a cooling option. The diffuser is also great. It helps keep my hair from getting frizzy. A must have.