BY REVLON #80 in Nail Tools

Gently Lifts And Files Away Ingrown Toenails And Prevents Reoccurrence. Stainless Steel Designed With Comfortable Secure Grip Handle Made In China

• Does this work on the side of the nail or just the corners? 1 Answers
  • Does it hurt to use this?1 Answers
Sierra M.
Enterprise, MS
I like this tool better than the wooden ones that are cheap! This one has lasted forever and is pretty good quality. Easy to use. I've only had to buy a few of these since they aren't the wooden type.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I bought this product to help remove an ingrown toenail and it did nothing for me. The pointed end is too thick to get under my toenail and lift it. The nail file part works fine but I did not buy this tool to file my nails. In fact, I can't even get at the ingrown part of my toenail to file it so I don't really see the point in this half of the product. I did like the rubber grip, but I would stay away from this product to remove ingrown nails and find something else.
Elana K.
Not exactly sure how to use this and there are no instructions on the package. I tried lifting the edge of my toenail to file it down, and the end with the file on it is a bit small, but the metal is thick, so it was difficult to do but I think it worked out ok.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
Time to get a little personal.. I unfortunately have pretty bad in grown toe nails so I'm always on the hunt to find a tool to relieve the pain. This one is not it. The flat pointed side is way to thick to do anything. Plus is kinda expensive. Just didn't work for me.
Kelsea G.
Kenhorst
Bought this tool and was surprised that it was very sturdy. The price is decent for it also. Compared to others, this one didn't bend as much, and with the nail filer with it. It worked out great. I will continue to purchase this item, if I should need to replace it anytime soon.
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this little tool. It helps me to prevent ingrown toenails and build up in my toenails. I am a dancer, so this is really useful and critical in my foot care regime to keep my toes healthy and clean!
Johanna T.
Love this product specially bc I can help my husband with removing his ingrown toe nail without him having to go to the dr. Wears his combat boots everyday and they can be a bit hard on his big toe.
Meredith C.
I purchased this product, and use it frequently when I'm doing my nails. The little file on the end gets the most use from me, but the pointy end has come in handy several times with small ingrown toenails!
Casey Slate G.
Memphis, TN
Does not work so well on the ingrown nail tip. I ended up stabbing myself and was bleeding pretty bad. The file works great. If it feels like it's getting dull just rinse it off and try again.
sarah m.
Wausau, WI
Love this! Worked amazing! Easy to b use! this product is way better than paying your doctor hundreds of dollars to fix it! Will definitely be using again
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Does it hurt to use this?
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does this work on the side of the nail or just the corners?