BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Coarse brown side files and shapes, fine beige surface smoothes nail edge for salon results at home. Strong and flexible for easy filing Contian 10 high quality boards Precision crafted, fully inspected Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance. Over 75 years of superior quality. see more...

Revlon Imp Files/Emery Boards (Pack of 102)
  • "Revlon Dual Sided Compact Emery Boards I have these in my car , every purse I have , they last a long time and really get the job done , super product , cant have enough of these nail files " in 2 reviews
  • "Effective as a nail file, but I would recommend that you use these if you only break one nail or need to touch up." in 1 review
  • "I've noticed one of theses last longer than one of those big nail files." in 1 review
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a tried and true classic. My mom doesn't like them because they work a little too well and she needs a more delicate file grain around the edges of her nails. I, however, don't really like cutting my nails and would much rather keep them filed down. I find that I get less hangnails that way. These guys will do all the work and super fast. They last a long time, too! You should have one of these emery boards in every room of your house and CAR! Cheers!
Lilly J.
Lilly J.
Great product. The emery boards are pretty rough so when you file your nails you're definitely going to be able to file away whatever you need, but soft enough where you won't be worried whether or not you're damaging your nails. These really are only to be used for maybe up to 3-4 times (depending on how many nails you use it on) because after filing on one part of the emery board, you won't be able to reuse it. I definitely very much like this product!
Liya S.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Revlon Imp Files/Emery Boards at my local drugstore. They are a great product to throw in your purse or makeup bag, and around the house to always have on hand. I, however, find that they are flimsy and do not last long. I much prefer the bigger and thicker nail files to these as I find they last longer and provide better results. These peel at the corners and break easily and sometimes provide more frustration than beneficial use.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
If you're looking for a basic, inexpensive set of files, then Revlon Imp Files/Emery Boards are for you. I've used them for many years. They do leave a lot of grit on your nails after you file. Go for a smoothr, more expensive board if you're looking for better quality. But this product is just right for the price. Great for a quick file just after you've cut your nails or when you're in-between do-it-yourself pedicures.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
I've been using these for the past year and i like them for being a good price for the amount and they certainly do file your nails, but they're just ok. They're a bit flimsy given the material or at least too flimsy for my taste. But they do the job and work just fine, being doublesided and all. It's a last ditch effort for the perfect mani when you don't have much nail care products at home. Good when in a pinch
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I'm constantly using my hands and breaking nails. I bought generic emery boards and was using them to fast because they bend or break and don't last at all. I bought a pack of Revlon emery boards and noticed a huge difference. Takes less time to file a broken nail and no more broken wasted boards! I now keep one in my purse, the car, work and in the Rv . I think the pros and cons speak for themselves !
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I'd seen my mother use these for years so of course they are my go to- there's always one in my bag, on my desk, in the car... Great when I break a nail on the run and don't have a nail clipper handy. They are also long lasting. Each side lasts and it takes a while for the emery board to wear down or start to peel. The gentle side I even used on my daughter when she was a baby!
bea g.
bea g.
Austin, TX
Easy to file and shape Gentle, pleasant smelling soap with a long lasting bottle. It delivers a measured drop every time you push the bottle down uncommon to more expensive products available in the market which tend to push more than required always. Highly recommended, oh and just saw the new aquarium series of these which are simply gorgeous to look at. Getting those soon..
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
These are my go to emery boards. For the prices, they do the job and help to keep my nails filed neatly with no jagged edges. My mom uses them as well, and has been buying this brand even since I was a little girl. If you're looking for a very cheap alternative to a nice Emery board, I'd get this. It's not anything spectacular, but it get's the job done and it does it well.
Genobeva T.
Genobeva T.
Washington, DC
So glad to find "Old-fashioned" emery boards
that are not so flimsy. Is a good size to keep on in
travel kits, cosmetic bags (in purses), and
even in my office "junk drawer.". These are
sturdy and exactly what I was looking for.
Sometimes you can get the ones that are not
sturdy or are sturdy but not effective in filing.
These work amazing to file mine and my kids nails.