BY REVLON #63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
sara f.
Bernardston, MA
i have to of these pallets, i like the fact they are a cream eye shadow. they are pigmented and go on smooth. they do feel kinda greasy however. also i dont like that fact it seems like you get such a small amount compared to other brands of similar products. over all this is an ok eye shadow. but not the best for me
Britteney H.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I use this a lot for like a primer when I'm wear shinny shadows. It last long and doesn't clump up. I use my finger to apply. They are cream bast shadow. So u really can't blend them. And little is a lot.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
I love the colors that almost all of these little palettes come in. BUt I only use them under powder eyeshadows as a brightening base. I find that they don't show up as much on their own and they crease pretty easily if you have oily eyelids. They also don't blend really well. they kinda just mix together and become a mixture of colors. They're worth the purchase for the sole purpose of using them as eyeshadow bases IMO. They're also great if you're going for a lighter, more natural look though.
Cortney B.
Bedford, NH
Omg! I've been using these eyeshadows for YEARS! Love them! I switch them in and out of my everyday routine but can't resist picking up a new one after running out. Some days I use it as a base for other shadows! It is a cream shadow. I use 715 precious medals and it's so light and shimmery. I get compliments on it all.the.time. The only reason I went 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does crease a bit. But as soon as I notice the crease I re-blend a bit and it never comes back a second time!
Jennifer R.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I love creme eye shadows!!! These eye shadows glides on the skin so smoothly! They are beautiful and give your eyes an amazing glow! Revlon knew what they were doing with this palette! If your not into the creme can also be used as a primer!
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I have oilier eyelids than the average person, but I gave these a try because I normally like Revlon's products. They did not work for me at all--- creasing was almost immediate and I felt like they just slid right off. No staying power at all. I would not recommend if you have oily skin.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
I love the affordability, color range and over all idea of these cream shadows but I find that they separate on my lids with in a few hours and all the work I put into my eye look just fades away especially when I top these with powders which can look pretty bad. On their own they just fade so its not so noticeable but it just stinks! If i put something on my eyes I want it to last so people can actually see it. Save your money and go with the Maybelline Color Tattoos.
jaylene y.
Clovis, CA
i expected these eyeshadows to be a dry but they were creme! i didnt read carefully, BUT they are still beautiful and i love to use them as inner corner highlighters instead if all over the lid because it'll crease!
Emily C.
Not a fan of the color combination of this pallet but I bought it because I have a couple of the other pallets and I wanted to mix the colors with the other pallets. I like the quality of these for the most part. My only thing is that it creases easily. But overall I do like it, obviously - I have like 3 other pallets.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
Review for: Skin Lights more...
The colors go on very pigmented at first but never dry down so they are very easily transferred. For some reason the color also fades with wear, even if you don't touch your eye with anything. Overall it is an awesome product, I think the consistency is just a little off.
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Trinity M.
Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after applying or just wear it alone?

back