BY REVLON

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Wild Orchids more...
I love the Revlon Illuminance Creme eye shadows, my favorite color palette is 701- Wild Orchids. I'm really into Purples & pinks & shimmery bright eye shadows because they compliment my skin tone, make my eye color pop (blue/grey) eyes. And I love how easily & quick I can apply this creme shadow, not a lot of women like creme eye shadows, but these ones are better then the rest, it doesn't dry so bad that it starts cracking on your eye lid, and it normally stays set and doesn't wear off through out the day/night. I REALLY love this brand/colors! One of my personal favs! 💖💜💖💜💖💜
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Review for: Not Just Nudes more...
First Impressions: Beautiful colors, love the mix of matte and glow, no smell, amazing texture!!

The Product: Umm.... under rated much?! Where has this product been all your life?!? I'll tell you where it has been all mine, in my makeup bag! This stuff is amazing! The color combo is perfect and allows you to do a variety of styles from soft and natural to a bold smoky. The cream texture makes for a very easy, seamless and smooth look that can be difficult to achieve with other products. I use my ring finger and pinky for application, but I'm sure you could find a way to do it without your fingers if that is an issue.

Overall: Definitely a must have, very affordable, get the nudes for sure and explore the other shades too!!
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Wild Orchids more...
I dont normally use cream shadows but, these work pretty nicely. They blend well with other creams and last pretty long. They do transfer if you touch them after you apply them and stay pretty sticky. I like that the palette has a mirror. That's always handy. The colors have nice dark pigmentation and add a nice pop. I recommend trying these out if you like creams.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
I really really like this, I just hate the fact that I feel super greasy! I found it hard to get it out of my favorite makeup brush, and even now it still feels kind of greasy. this is still a great product. I like to use it for my brows when I don't have a brow pencil and I use it to do like a natural smokey eye look. Still a really cute product, just I really don't like the greasy feeling.
Morgan B.
This is a great cream eyeshadow for any skin tone. The colors blend well and are very natural. I suggest you use a primer if you expect the eyeshadow to last all day. If you really want your colors to stand out use a eyeshadow powder over the cream for a more dramatic look.
Nicole T.
The reason this eyeshadow got 2 stars instead of one is because I love the 2nd lightest color in the 710 Not Just Nudes Palette. This product got so many points of because it doesn't stay on my eyes. It creases and by the end of the day the product is gone. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone because you can also find the same colors from others brands as well.
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
Color in twilight. I use thses as a base or a highlight with my matte shadows its so great. It also comes with a mirror it is so grear. Make sure to wear peimer with it because it is creamy. It can smudge and isnt very long lasting. The colors are beautiful. I would like to use the gold palette too.
Bonnie D.
I found the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow to be a really nice product. I thought it was a powder when I got it and was pleasantly surprised that it was a creme. While it's not super pigmented it does have a shimmery beautiful looked that I liked.
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
I've bought and re-bought this palette so much cuz I love it!!! This is an incredibly colorful palette, with a creamy formula and very pigmented as well!!! Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow 710 not just nudes is definitely my go to!!!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
This Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow is a good product. It is easy to apply and it dries up real quickly, it is creamy and it blends perfectly. It lasts for the whole day so that is a big plus. They have good colors which I like a lot, I would definitely buy again and better if they are on sale.
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Daniela G.
How can you prevent creasing with this product on your eyelid?