BY REVLON #67 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I really like the colors, and they work as nice bases, but I find that they're not long lasting unless with a primer. I find that the urban decay eyeshadow primers work best.
Daw Y.
Charlotte, NC
Nice colors, but I feel as if they will just glide off my lids..
I can't explain it. lol I use them as a primer but doesn't very do much esy the colors doesn't stay vibrant. I bought this color choice and also the grey tones.
Yesenia P.
Before I knew about MAC paint pots and other brands, this was my first experience with cream products. It did the job, but it was a bit greasy, but great for beginners.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I'm not a huge fan of this product because it doesn't stay on long and it seems to clump up a lot and makes my eyelids feel very sticky. I would rather just use a dry shadow or something that would actually last me all day.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Skin Lights more...
This créme shadow is perfect for day wear! The colors are just right for my skin tone and I love the way it looks with a layer of shadow on top, picture worthy!!
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like the colors in the palette I got and the fact it had a mirror in the palette. I usually just apply these with my fingers because it blend out the best that away.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I love the colors they are nicely pigmented and are pretty and shimmery and they go on smoothly. The only thing is that they tend to crease, but I find that that happens with most crème eye shadows.
I have two of these and while the colors are pretty, they are very sheer. They do not last long on the lids and they crease by the end of the day. These are definitely not good for oily skin.
Saneeha S.
San Ramon, CA
I have four of these, though I'd like to own them all!

They're great for beginners and all, but oh my these are awful for oily lids and longwear. I use these as a base most of the time.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Review for: Skin Lights more...
Colors are pretty but the product creases so super easy.it has to be set with a powder eyeshadow to stand up and still doesn't guarantee these won't fade or crease or smear
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Trinity M.
Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after applying or just wear it alone?

back