BY REVLON #63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Jennifer V.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Illuminance Creme Shadow 14 Khaki Suede 0.12 oz; 3.4 g more...
Love the way these go on, but it definitely requires you reapply or you will notice creases. The palette has great colors though and if you are one to reapply your makeup anyway, you'll love the ease with which these blend.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Electrip Pop more...
The colors are nice, but the wear time is poor. Even with a shadow primer, it creases and fades pretty quickly. The consistency is also strange, and tough to blend.
Ruth S.
Snoqualmie, WA
These are my favorite ALL time cream eyeshadows! They have less color options at target and more color options at ulta! I have 3 of them and love them they don't crease you can use them as a base or an eyeshadow.
Michelle K.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Skin Lights more...
This has to to be one of the worst eyeshadows I've tried. I never tried creme eye shadows before. I got this from CVS, and my boyfriend said that my eye lids looked creased and it was an overload. Never again.
Greta U.
Indiana , PA
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I really love this cream eyeshadow palette! All except for one are definitely very shimmery so if you don't like and shimmer and sparkle ten this product is not for you! I love how this can easily create a natural look or a look for a night out on the town! I very much enjoy this product!
Kenna H.
Grand Rapids, MI
The color pallets for this product are really great, and the sparkle is pretty! The only downside to this product is that you will get pretty noticeable creases on your eye lids as the day wears on.
Meredith C.
I really enjoy these shadows for a more casual eye look. In the summer, I feel like these shadows do tend to "melt" a bit, but overall they are a great, inexpensive option for a more natural eye.
Gerbeys R.
Drums, Pa
These creme shadows work wonderful when used with a primer or paint-pot (by mac) as base. They are very inexpensive and actually stay in place for a while (again as long as you prime first). =)
Youstina K.
League City, TX
Colors are lovely but the formula... Not pigmented at all. After you blend it in the color is practically gone and you're left with glitter. Save your money for a better creme eyeshadow trust me
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Trinity M.
Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after applying or just wear it alone?