BY REVLON

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Tera S.
Ironton
Review for: Moonlit Jewels more...
Revlons illuminance creme eyeshadow in moonlit jewels is good value. I liked the pigmentation but would recommend a primer maybe. I bought it at Walmart. My eye color is green and I used the green in it first lol. I would recommend.
Brandie M.
Pikeville, Ky
I love this pallete. The dark colors are best for shadowing and the lighter colors are wonderful for highlight in the corners of my eyes. Wouldnt even think of using anything different.
Carolina R.
FPO
I love the colors in the palette, they are easy to apply and look great. I have not had any problems with the eyeshadow creasing and the color lasts all day! The only thing is that it makes it a little harder to apply eyeliner on the top lid over this shadow.
Shannon R.
I have a couple of these pallets and I really like them. They go on smoothly, blend easily, and are long-lasting. These shadows work well on their own, but also mix nicely with powder shadow and help the powder stay in place. I like them for traveling because I can get a lot of different "looks" from one pallet and I know they will work in any climate.
Susan Z.
Oxford, NJ
I have this eyeshadow in shades of green. When I purchased it I didn't realize it was a creme eyeshadow, and had thought it was a powder. I had never used a creme eyeshadow before, but tried it and love the consistency and colors! I also expected it would crease because it's a cream, but it really didn't crease. One of my favorite eyeshadows, and I have a lot of eyeshadows!
Roman J.
Review for: Electrip Pop more...
I really don't like these at all.... They've got a weird consistancy that I wouldn't even use as a base. It's uneven and the quality just isn't good. I don't think that anyone should buy this, not even beginners.
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I have this in Electric Pop and I was very disappointed with it. Maybe I'm just not a creme shadow kind of girl, but I didn't like the consistency of it, the way it felt on my lids (it's extremely heavy), and the fact that you have to use a lot of it to get any sort of noticeable color (which is sad because I have a porcelain skin tone).
Lindsay L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Skin Lights more...
These are my favorite drugstore buy, and I've already repurchased. They're super easy to apply with your fingers and you can go as natural or dramatic as you'd like. It's such a bargain compared to the designer cream shadows at $30 per color.
Rachel C.
San Diego, CA
I use these as eyeshadow bases sometimes. I have two of the quads, and I like them but there are definitely better cream shadows out there. Some of the lighter shades are pretty highlights though! You can definitely find good use for them.
Hailey A.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I love the colors and are super pigmented but creased so bad. I tried so many things and so many different times to use these but every time they just kept creasing and looking horrible. They never really dried like the color tattoo does.
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Daniela G.
How can you prevent creasing with this product on your eyelid?