BY REVLON #63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Jennifer J.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Electrip Pop more...
I bought this simply for the green color for Halloween and it was the brightest green I could find, I was in a hurry and didn't notice it wasn't powder. It was okay, not very vibrant like I initially thought, and it rubbed off pretty quickly. I definitely wouldn't buy this product again.
Savanna M.
Marion, SC
Beautiful colors in the pan, but they do not translate on the eyes even over a good primer. If that's not enough these crease like crazy within a short amount of time (1-2 hours)! I don't have very oily eyelids either, so I'd avoid this product! Revlon is usually one of my favorite drugstore brands but this was definitely a let down.
lexy f.
Bayville , NJ
the reckon illuminance crème shadows are a creamy eyeshadow that lasts fairly long and that looks great with anything! it's is of course affordable and also you could find anywhere! i love this shadow
Stephanie H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Illuminance Creme Shadow 14 Khaki Suede 0.12 oz; 3.4 g more...
I loved the feel of the creme shadows. I thought they blended easily. I had to build some colors more than other to get better pigment. But overall, the color stayed on my eyelids for a long time. I have been able to use all the colors so far and the color selection is great.
Alondra L.
Tacoma, WA
I've never been a huge fan of whipped or creme eye shadows, however I did really like this product. I purchased the neutral browns and loved it! I really get a use out of it as more of a primer than an actual shadow. It makes a great base to keep your powder shadow lasting longer.
Krystal N.
Woonsocket, RI
I use these shadows as bases for everything. They last all night when I'm at work. (I'm a server in a restaurant). I like the varying colors you get, so in one pallet I've got enough colors for a million different looks. I've never had them look bad under any powder shadows i have.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
They were okay, not too crazy about them. They are very creamy, glide on easily, and pigmented. I felt it was difficult to blend with a brush. Try fingertip instead. They do crease and wear off easily. I suggest tapping a similar color powder eyeshadow to keep it lasting longer.
Arianda G.
Mansfield, TX
I like how easy it is to use I always use this for cut creases with a skinny brush also just use it as a fast eyeshadow .I always get my finger dipped in because the way it opens
Tera S.
Ironton
Review for: Moonlit Jewels more...
Revlons illuminance creme eyeshadow in moonlit jewels is good value. I liked the pigmentation but would recommend a primer maybe. I bought it at Walmart. My eye color is green and I used the green in it first lol. I would recommend.
Brandie M.
Pikeville, Ky
I love this pallete. The dark colors are best for shadowing and the lighter colors are wonderful for highlight in the corners of my eyes. Wouldnt even think of using anything different.
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Trinity M.
Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after applying or just wear it alone?

back