BY REVLON

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Payton W.
personally, I really love these cream shadows. they aren't totally long-lasting but they are great with a primer and setting spray. they are totally easy to apply and use, and I've hit pan on a few shades. I would recommend for anyone!
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palate it's so amazing the colors are awesome. I use this palate on my eyes if I'm doing eyeshadow. I love love love the black eyeshadow it's my favorite and it looks so great.
Jessica C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this eyeshadow when I'm strapped for time and want to quickly throw some color on my lids. it goes on easily and the color is nice. this shadow is pretty inexpensive too. i usually only put on a light layer of one color, and don't try to blend them.the color creases throughout the day, so if i end up wearing this i usually carry it in my purse so i can reapply.
Danielle L.
Riverbank, CA
My absolute favorite eyeshadow. I use the Va Va Bloom. It has the best rosy/gold colored shadow that makes my eyes look amazing! I can't find this specific shade in stores anymore, so I buy it on Amazon. Some people say that this product creases, but I've never had an issue with that. I swipe a light powered shadow over my lids before applying, so that may be why.
Mi Nhong X.
Love this Revlon creme shadow. I use it as a creme shadow itself alone or as a eye base primer. it is thick but the color pay off is excellent. I've had mines for a few years & it still hasn't dried out.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
So I used to use these as just my daily shadow, but the crème would spread and mix together across my eye lid and the colors would mash up. I started using it UNDER my powder shadows and it's fantastic! It gives that extra sparkle to bland powder pots.
Erica W.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
This is my go to summer palette. I can use this quickly for everyday to make my eyes look more awake, and it stays. I always use a primer because I have oily lids but with a primer, I don't have a problem with creasing. As long as you have clean fingers, you have everything you need to use this palette.
Kacee A.
Abilene
Review for: Revlon Illuminance Creme Eye Shadow Quad ( Love HER Madly ) 3.4 G /0.12 Oz. more...
These eye shadows have the perfect creamy consistency they just glide on perfectly the colors are really pigmented and blend pretty well together price is pretty good compared to other eye shadows but offered a better texture than most I'm definantly going to purchase the other color palettes
Ashton C.
Highland Vlg, TX
Review for: Precious Metals, Not Just Nudes, Wild Orchids more...
These are the best cream shadows at the drugstore and possibly in general. They have a great slip formula that makes them spread easily, while still remaining opaque. I use these as an eyeshadow base as well for other pressed metallics. I'd honestly prefer these over an eyeshadow primer!
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Love these! I didn't know they were still around. I used to have the cool to bronze toned one, I forget the name. I have blue eyes and every color on the pallet from the grey to the burnt orangey brown looked amazing especially with smudged black eyeliner along the top lash line. Will repurchase now that I know it hasn't been discontinued.
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Daniela G.
How can you prevent creasing with this product on your eyelid?