BY REVLON #67 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Discover an endless spectrum of luminosity. Cream palette with four beautifully coordinated shades. Blend and layer for a new look every time.

• Sheer luminous color to layer and blend
• Highly blendable shadows glide on smoothly
• Crease-resistant
• Ophthalmologist tested

• How can you prevent creasing with this product on your ey...3 Answers
  • Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after ap...3 Answers
  • What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doe...4 Answers
Revlon Illuminance™ Crème Shadow
  • "This is such a fun idea and i don't mind that it's not IN YOUR FACe pigmented. it's super blendable and set on the skin nicely. It's good for summer and is inexpensive which is a plus. I love the cream shadow palette in the picture above because of the natural colors, this one is my favorite. I DO recommend." in 15 reviews
Brittany R.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I have the "precious metals" palette that I use on a daily basis. I like the simplicity of just using fingertips to apply. That might get tricky though, once the product starts to run out. We shall see!
Hayley H.
Pomona, CA
I always buy Revlon's creme shadows! They are long lasting and easy to put on with an amazing variety of colors! I am a dancer and I have several of these pallets that match the color of my costumes! After a long show, it is also very easy to wipe off which I truly appreciate.
Christina B.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
I love this product and have used it in multiple shades! This is my everyday go-to eye shadow palette (in the color "not just nudes"). All 4 colors go well together and blend so easily! I love being able to put on eyeshadow with just my fingers in a hurry and being ready to go in a minute! The only negative is that it can smudge, so you need to watch out.
magaly g.
Let me start by saying i have an older formula compared to the ones out in the store at the moment and my skin is oily along with my eyelids. The pigmentation is great and makes shadows pop, but it crease on me terribly if I don't add a eyelid primer before hand. They are creamy and easy to blend.
Gabriela P.
I have had one of these for years. This one is almost used up completely. haven't used this everyday but it is still really good formula. It is creamy and very very pigmented. It stays on all day. The shade i have is 705 pink petals.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream shadow line has a good range of colors. The creme shades are smooth to the touch and blend best with your fingertips. It will crease up on you if you don't use primer though. Not a bad drugstore cream shadow but not the best either.
krystal ☺.
I love these cream eyeshadows !! They are affordable and great quality. I first used these when i started using makeup and i will admit it was a bit tricky for me. I got the hang of it already and these are always on hand. The colors are soo beautiful. 😍😍
Kelly S.
Review for: Skin Lights more...
The colors are super beautiful and the creme base makes it easy to apply. The color stays on all day. However, it is really easy to use too much because of how sheer the colors come out. This can cause the product to move to different parts of your eyes making your application look messy. It is a good product however there are creme base colors that are more solid and cheaper priced
Payton W.
personally, I really love these cream shadows. they aren't totally long-lasting but they are great with a primer and setting spray. they are totally easy to apply and use, and I've hit pan on a few shades. I would recommend for anyone!
Laurin Rae P.
Kershaw, SC
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palate it's so amazing the colors are awesome. I use this palate on my eyes if I'm doing eyeshadow. I love love love the black eyeshadow it's my favorite and it looks so great.
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this stay put or does. It smear?
Taylor B.
How good of a product is this?
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
What type of brush would you use to apply these?
Gabby D.
Adrian, MI
What do you find is the best way to apply this? Also, doesn't anyone suggest a primer?
Trinity M.
Should I set the product with a powder eyeshadow after applying or just wear it alone?

back