BY REVLON

Want Sleek, Healthy Looking Styles In Fraction Of The Time?&Nbsp; Then Our 1&Quot; Hydra-Smooth Straightener Is Your Answer. 1&Quot; Plates Straightener Can Be Used With Or Without Steam Ceramic Technology Variable Heat Settings Up To 430&Deg;F 30 Second Heat Up Dual Voltage Tangle Free Swivel Cord This Straightener Can Be Used With Or Without Steam Option.&Nbsp; The Steam Is Released From The Straightener Plates To Infuse Hair With Water Particles.&Nbsp; As The Strands Are Moisturized, The High Heat Of The Ceramic Plate's Smoothes Frizzes And Straightens Hair Quickly To Minimize Damage.

Buy on Amazon
Madison B.
Attalla, AL
This is my all time favorite straightener! And one of the best parts is that it is cheap and you can get it at walmart! It doesn’t make my hair frizzy, and makes it feel super smooth after wards! Would recommend to anyone
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This is my go to straightener when I wear my sewin. It gives my nice curls with a sleek look. I have had my straightener for about 3 years and it still works like its brand new! I haven't had any problems with it!
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I swear by my Revlon hair straightener. My curly hair subdues to this hair tool for a sleek and straight look. I would not be able to achieve such amazing straight hair without this straightener. I even got my mom one for Christmas last year and she loves it too!
Alysa M.
Switz City, IN
I love this straightener. It does not pull my hair, while also leaving it shiny and smooth. I have coarse wavy hair, so I require a high heat to straighten my hair, and this does an amazing job without causing an excessive amount of damage to my hair.
Jessica W.
Derby, KS
I love this straightener, I've had it for probably 2 years and it still works as perfect as it did day 1! that's amazes me considering how affordable it was! my hair is very frizzy and it works so well to combat that. I also love that there is a temperature gauge that i can adjust!
Sigourney M.
Bluffton , OH
This straightener works among the best that I have had. It keeps my hair sleek and smooth. It was my first time purchasing this product. I use my straightener at least 3-4 times a week and would recommend it to anyone.
Jacqueline F.
I am more of a fan of a thicker straightener because I have thick hair but this straightener does it's job for sure! It's affordable for what it does and I would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a slimmer straightener
Cam R.
kalamazoo
Great Flat iron. It gives you a great look after you're finished. Im very satisfied with this flat iron. I am a first time user with this. While flat ironing your hair use a comb to chase after the flat iron to give you a bone straight finish.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
This straightener has lasted me longer than ones that I purchased that are over $100. I would definitely repurchase. I have super curly hair and it straightens easy and quickly with this straightener.
Vernetta G.
Hagerhill, KY
Best hair straightener I've ever used. I got it for Christmas a few years ago and it still works wonderfully. I hsve thick curly hair and using this it only takes 15-20 minutes to get it perfect.
Brittany D.
Milford, OH
Does this straightener work on wet and dry hair?