BY REVLON

Model RV444C. Styler Dryer straightens, curls, adds volume and dries hair. Ceramic technology helps preserve hair's moisture. Even heat distribution for silky smooth styles. 1 inch and 1-1/2 in interchangeable ceramic-coated barrels. Barrel unlocks and rotates for tangle-free styles. The beauty of ceramic. Ceramic Technology: Ceramic's high, even heat penetrates hair quickly from the inside-out, drying and styling in a fraction of time with superior results. Ceramic-Coated Barrels: Help preserve hair's moisture; Create silky-smooth styles; Distribute heat evenly. Nylon Brush Bristles: Hold hair against the ceramic-coated barrels for superior curling. Rotating barrel unlocks to release hair to prevents tangles. High/low/cool settings. Cool tip for easy handling. Anti-tangle swivel cord. ETL Intertek listed. Made in China. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Such a simple idea and tool !!! Works great and makes it so easy to do my hair. For someone that doesn't get the whole drier and hairbrush style this tool is a must
💋 C.
The Revlon Hot Air Styler & Dryer w/Tourmaline Ceramic or even the Revlon Curl Collections Quick Styling Hot Air Kit are 100%, HOLY GRAIL ITEMS!!!! I can not dry or do my hair without them! And that is coming from a girl who would happily spend tons of time on my hair to get it to look just how I wanted it to in the past bc I am so picky when it comes to my hair. Using these products gives me absolutely beautiful results & in no time at all! Both of these products serve a dual purpose for me, in that while they are drying my wet hair, they are also straitening my hair into a smooth, non-frizzy, shiny, blown out, look in just a couple of minutes! After my first use, I was like, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!
After I get out of the shower, I personally use John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray 4 fl. oz. Box and spray my damp hair and then I use the hot brush through my hair slowly with my head upside down. I will then work my way to lifting my head back up, so I can start lifting my hair at the roots slowly upwards just a little, on the top, to give my hair a fuller, more lifted, boost, all over the crown of my head from the roots! The finished product looks AAAH-MAAZ-ZIIIING! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, RECOMMEND!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
If you like body in your hair or your ends curled under this is a great product for you I use this probably almost daily it's so convenient to be able to dry your hair & curl your ends under @ the same time while also giving you lift & great volume this set also don't tangle your hair up in it like most curl brushes do I have really long hair & I have no problem with it it just rolls it right off this really is a must have plus it comes w 2 different size brush attachments so you can curl a lil or alot
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
I have owned one of these they are such an essential tool to have I haven't been able to find one at the stores. I wonder if they still make them? All in all I loved how it styled my hair.
Pamela S.
So I recent discover and let just say awee I got this at target and love it so much for conviene for doing my hair at home since I have curly hair hate going to the salon. I do wish they would included a hot glove or maybe do something with the tip that gets really hot and the brush comes off the tool all the time
Angie B.
Love this product! I have thick hair that tends to get frizzy with a regular blow dryer. This is an all in one a brush and dryer that smooths and drys at the same time.
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Great product if you're in a hurry- you can style your hair and dry it all at once. takes a little bit of coordination and there's a bit of a learning curve to it.
heather e.
This is a great item even with long hair like mine. It takes away from the time prepping to dry and style. 2 in 1 is so nice!
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
The best to help achieve a blowout look without the skills to do so. I stopped using an iron. Can create a voluminous look
Katy M.
perfect for when you do not want to go to the living room and go through those long processes to get a hairstyle, with this brush I can curl my hair and give it ease, I love it because it is super easy to use and it saves me hours and hours in the living room