Revlon Highlighting Palette - Desert bronze uploaded by Rachel S.

BY REVLON

Highlighting Palette by Revlon Complementary shimmer shades Blend to enhance the complexion Provides radiant, sun-kissed look Easy to build colour gives a multi-dimensional, sculpted look Available in two color-coordinated palettes see more...

Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Review for: Revlon Highlighting Palette - Desert bronze
Okay so I own the peach and the rose highlight bricks and then the bronzer brick as well. I bought all 3 together because they were similar looking to the Bobby brown bricks, I love the peach highlight but I feel it has too much sparkle in it instead of a more glowy look, the rose one I don't like but I guess it's because I don't like pink highlights, and the bronzer brick is really nice. The bronzer is super soft and pigmented and I like the range of shades within it. The highlighters are also soft but not very pigmented or opaque. I think if you are going for a more natural glowy look these are perfect because they are subtle and easy to work with. But I'm a glow queen and want to glow to the gods so these just didn't cut it for me.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Review for: Revlon Highlighting Palette - Desert bronze
Gorgeous glow with a great price. With the different shades this is really universal! Gorgeous color that works like a high end highlighter!
crystal m.
crystal m.
Review for: Revlon Highlighting Palette - Desert bronze
This highlight is beautiful bright enough and not too much wear it out in the day or even at night it makes your face pop with anything
Imogen S.
Imogen S.
These are that block highlighters that are comparable to Bobbi Brown bronzers. It's not particularly smooth and it a bit to fussy on the flitter, but it definitely gives a nice glow. If you're in a budget, it's your product.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Reno
Review for: Revlon Highlighting Palette - Desert bronze
I love this highlighter! The variety of colours means that it is very versatile, and I can wear it with many different looks. It isn't extremely pigmented like some other highlighters, but it definitely is build-able.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Review for: Revlon Highlighting Palette - Desert bronze
It's good product everyone has it it's so good.  So yeah. Go get it.  No bad things to say none.  So yeah.  None.