BY REVLON

Revlon Highlighting PaletteAll over sun kissed glowComplimentary shimmer shades blend to enhance the complexion for a radiant sun kissed look. Easy to blend, buildable color gives a multi-dimensional sculpted look.Available in 3 shimmery shades.Has a lightweight silky feel.Looks freshly applied all day (up to 8 hours).Provides natural color highlights and a soft healthy glow.TIPS: Color: Apply blush to cheeks to color Illuminate: Apply as highlighter above cheekbone to illuminate and add glow

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This is a great shimmer strip if you're looking for a bronzey Glow. It's not best used with a fan brush, but instead with a fluffy highlighting brush that you can sweep across areas. The formula is a little tough at first but for the price point it's a great highlighter than can be used for a multitude of looks.
Marlo M.
Marlo M.
I began using this as my main bronzer for a month or two now. I really love the colors on my olive skin tone. It's the perfect balance of matte and shimmer. It feels really light and hasn't led to any acne issues. I love the compact size and it's lasted longer than I thought it would. It's very comparative to my previous Bobbi Brown highlighter palette for a fraction of the cost.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I decided to get this instead of an Anastasia bronzer/ glow kit and i wasn't disappointed. It's not the best for contouring but it's good for highlighting, and the glow makes me feel like some sort of shimmering goddess. The colors are natural and look good on any part of the face you use it on. I recently used it to add finish touches to a halo eye, all while highlighting my brows and nose.
Niki S.
Niki S.
Want a good highlighter w/out breaking your pockets? Get this. Its so pretty. A little goes a long way with this highlighter. It looks great againt every skin tone. Go out snd try this ppl.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
spencer , WV
This is my favorite because i love more natural colors and blends well. Gives a nice natural look witha decent high light
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this highlighting palette by Revlon! This gives off such a beautiful highlight
Fairfax K.
Fairfax K.
Aguanga, CA
Beautiful pallet but I wish the colors were larger. However awesome pigment and long lasting
Asia A.
Asia A.
This is one of my every bought highlighter and it's currently one of my favourite. The different highlighters can be used for different things for example lighter one for under your eyebrows and darker one for your nose bridge. It's very cheap and just gorgeous.
saritati t.
saritati t.
SALE
OMG this mark is very good but this highlighter is alsome i so so much love it because is very cooooooooool