BY REVLON

A new shade to love! Complementary shimmer shades blend to enhance the complexion for a radiant, sun-kissed look. Easy to blend, buildable color gives a multi-dimensional, sculpted look

• Enhances and illuminates your complexion
• Lightweight, silky feel
• Available in 3 luminous shades

Buy on Walmart*
  • "personally i use this as a contour/highlight palette because my skin is so fair i'm afraid to go darker. the top 3 colors are perfect for contouring and the bottom two (pink and yellow) are okay highlighters but i usually use a different highlighter." in 12 reviews
jannet s.
Chicago
This revlon hight-lighter i been useing it like for to years know and is amazing it glow my fave and look soo beautifuli have the 010 peach glow Eclat peache if someone ask me for a high-lighter i would recommend to other plp.
Brenna P.
This is a pretty good highlighter, especially if you have a pink undertone. If you have very pigmented skin, or may be better as a blush topper. The chunks of glitter are beautiful and I really enjoy the product. However, I prefer a single highlight to these strips.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
So I bought this on sale for just a few dollars at my local Grocery Outlet. I was intrigued by it because I've owned a few Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks in the past and I wanted to see how it compared. It doesn't have nearly as much metallic-esque shimmer as the Bobbi Brown Brick. It has more of a softer, finer, more matte look to it. Isn't as pigmented as I had hoped either. But it is a pretty great deal compared to the price of the Bobbi Brown Brick.. I recommend it if you're looking for an alternative to Bobbi Brown as long as you know it's not going to be as pigmented .
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I recently decided to give this a try and I love it! I have the "rose glow" one. It's not a blinding highlighter by any means, but you can build this up to your liking. Mix match the tones and either have a subtle glow or a pretty dewy look! I've been using it very often and had been asked quite a few times about it. There is a lot of fallout or kick back or the powder. But I can deal with it. It's a great product. I'd repurchase. When you swatch you'd think wow. Where's the pigmentation. It's when you apply to your skin in layers it looks nice and more natural. If you apply over a cream or liquid highlight, the effects are awesome!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I thought I was going to love this product when I first bought it. And I did at first because it was one of my first "highlighters" but now that I have tried some other products I realized that while this product is very pretty and the packaging is cute and sleek I no longer like this for a face highlighter. I do like it as a shoulder/body highlighter though! The reasons I don't like it for a face product is because it has a lot of glitter flecks that I don't like on my face and other than that there isn't much pigmentation without using a ton of product. It does work well on the neck, shoulders, etc.
Jocelyn J.
Washington, DC
I'm not convinced about this one. I feel like when I first started using it, I was getting some good pigment and the highlight was much stronger. Now that I've been using it for about 3 weeks, I feel like it's become much much more subtle. I think there might be a better option out there as far as drugstore highlighters go. However, if you are looking for an extremely subtle glow, then this might be good for you.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
I love the splash this is definitely my color this is definitely the best water ever use as a little bit of shimmer but not too much it's the rose glow and I'm gonna put a picture below because you'll see how much I love it it's empty and I have to go get another one
Jennifer T.
San Diego, CA
I personally love this product as a blush not as a highlighter. I would say it's a great product and it has good pigment but for me I don't think it's a highlighter.

I would say get this for a drug store blush if you like the rose colors. I use this a lot just for a natural glow for every day!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I bought this last year from Ulta and I love it. I use it for a nice peachy glow on my summertime tan skin! It was super affordable ($3-6) i use it probably 5-8 times a month and it still looks new. I imagine it will last me a long time.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
I love to use my regular blush I like Ulta mineral blush shade sweet pea. Then I love to use this Rose glow highlighting palette over it to give me a little glow on the balls of my cheeks it makes such a beautiful beautiful look. I will also use it by itself when I just want a subtle look just by itself on my cheeks.
Carrie K.
Wondering if this highlighter compares to Jeffrey Star's skin frost or ABH glow kit?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
What finish does this have?
Nora A.
The Revlon Highlighting Palette has three glows and I'm debating which one to get. I have medium/olive color skin & all three glows look great but not sure to go with bronze or rose gold or peach. Any suggestions?! Have you used this product? Do you recommend it? Thanks!
Dina S.
I want to find a cheap highlighter that does a decent job of adding some glow to my makeup looks. Would anyone recommend this as a highlighter? Or do you have any other suggestions? (:
Ari V.
West lawn, PA
Is this product matte? Or shimmery. I know some highlights are shimmery but some are not as much.