BY REVLON

A new shade to love! Complementary shimmer shades blend to enhance the complexion for a radiant, sun-kissed look. Easy to blend, buildable color gives a multi-dimensional, sculpted look

• Enhances and illuminates your complexion
• Lightweight, silky feel
• Available in 3 luminous shades

Buy on Amazon*
  • "personally i use this as a contour/highlight palette because my skin is so fair i'm afraid to go darker. the top 3 colors are perfect for contouring and the bottom two (pink and yellow) are okay highlighters but i usually use a different highlighter." in 12 reviews
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love this highlighter. Little hidden gem I would haven't otherwise probably know about or tried! I bought this revlon highlighter awhile ago when I read that it was a great dupe for the Bobby Brown highlighters! And yes, this is a great dupe for it. This highlighter is so buttery, soft and creamy. Light weight and LONG LASTING! What I love most about this product is how it's made up of multiple other color "blocks", which gives you the freedom to use one shade, two, or all! I love the fact that you can customize your color from one product! I'm in love with this shade, the peaches and slight bronzes and golds together is so gorgeous. Another reason I fell in love with this highlighter is that some of the colors have a slight iridescent hue to them. Layer these colors up and your will be GLOWING.
jannet s.
Chicago
This revlon hight-lighter i been useing it like for to years know and is amazing it glow my fave and look soo beautifuli have the 010 peach glow Eclat peache if someone ask me for a high-lighter i would recommend to other plp.
Brenna P.
This is a pretty good highlighter, especially if you have a pink undertone. If you have very pigmented skin, or may be better as a blush topper. The chunks of glitter are beautiful and I really enjoy the product. However, I prefer a single highlight to these strips.
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
I’m in love with this little highlighter palette by revlon. The colors are super pretty. And there is a lot of shine. It is a very good drug store highlighter palette. I would definitely buy this again!!
Kadence O.
I really like this product because it has a variety of different shadows in it. I like that they aren’t just a solid color it has some like sparkles to it so that it is shiny. I would buy this product again.
Aaliyah B.
Narrows, VA
This product is okay but not the best. I don’t really like how the colors are in like rectangle shapes. It is buildable if you keep applying but not long lasting. I would recommend to others if you like a subtle highlight.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
What I love about that Shades is that they can go over my eyes underneath my brow and it gives it that nice some kind of glitter effect really nice for out on a date
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Okay so I own the peach and the rose highlight bricks and then the bronzer brick as well. I bought all 3 together because they were similar looking to the Bobby brown bricks, I love the peach highlight but I feel it has too much sparkle in it instead of a more glowy look, the rose one I don't like but I guess it's because I don't like pink highlights, and the bronzer brick is really nice. The bronzer is super soft and pigmented and I like the range of shades within it. The highlighters are also soft but not very pigmented or opaque. I think if you are going for a more natural glowy look these are perfect because they are subtle and easy to work with. But I'm a glow queen and want to glow to the gods so these just didn't cut it for me.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
So I bought this on sale for just a few dollars at my local Grocery Outlet. I was intrigued by it because I've owned a few Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks in the past and I wanted to see how it compared. It doesn't have nearly as much metallic-esque shimmer as the Bobbi Brown Brick. It has more of a softer, finer, more matte look to it. Isn't as pigmented as I had hoped either. But it is a pretty great deal compared to the price of the Bobbi Brown Brick.. I recommend it if you're looking for an alternative to Bobbi Brown as long as you know it's not going to be as pigmented .
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I recently decided to give this a try and I love it! I have the "rose glow" one. It's not a blinding highlighter by any means, but you can build this up to your liking. Mix match the tones and either have a subtle glow or a pretty dewy look! I've been using it very often and had been asked quite a few times about it. There is a lot of fallout or kick back or the powder. But I can deal with it. It's a great product. I'd repurchase. When you swatch you'd think wow. Where's the pigmentation. It's when you apply to your skin in layers it looks nice and more natural. If you apply over a cream or liquid highlight, the effects are awesome!
Carrie K.
Wondering if this highlighter compares to Jeffrey Star's skin frost or ABH glow kit?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
What finish does this have?
Midaa H.
Southfield, MI
I'm thinking about getting this bronzer. I'm looking for a subtle glow. Is it good?
Nora A.
The Revlon Highlighting Palette has three glows and I'm debating which one to get. I have medium/olive color skin & all three glows look great but not sure to go with bronze or rose gold or peach. Any suggestions?! Have you used this product? Do you recommend it? Thanks!
Dina S.
I want to find a cheap highlighter that does a decent job of adding some glow to my makeup looks. Would anyone recommend this as a highlighter? Or do you have any other suggestions? (: