BY REVLON

A new shade to love! Complementary shimmer shades blend to enhance the complexion for a radiant, sun-kissed look. Easy to blend, buildable color gives a multi-dimensional, sculpted look

• Enhances and illuminates your complexion
• Lightweight, silky feel
• Available in 3 luminous shades

Buy on Amazon*
  • "personally i use this as a contour/highlight palette because my skin is so fair i'm afraid to go darker. the top 3 colors are perfect for contouring and the bottom two (pink and yellow) are okay highlighters but i usually use a different highlighter." in 12 reviews
jannet s.
This revlon hight-lighter i been useing it like for to years know and is amazing it glow my fave and look soo beautifuli have the 010 peach glow Eclat peache if someone ask me for a high-lighter i would recommend to other plp.
Brenna P.
This is a pretty good highlighter, especially if you have a pink undertone. If you have very pigmented skin, or may be better as a blush topper. The chunks of glitter are beautiful and I really enjoy the product. However, I prefer a single highlight to these strips.
Oneika B.
Loganville, GA
I bought this last year at Big Lots and at first I didn't love it because the shade "Peach glow" had a pink shift and I wasn't a fan of pink highlighters. I recently started using it and I absolutely love it. I sometimes mix all the shades or I use each shade individually. A little goes a long way because it is intense! Not powdery or too glittery.
Courtney T.
I hardly ever use this product. I bought this to use as a sort of blush topper/shimmery blush, but as you can clearly see in my product shot, it has tons of glitter in it. It really just makes your cheeks look glittery and it emphasizes texture. Could’ve been a beautiful product if it was more shimmery/glowy than glittery.
Aaliyah B.
Narrows, VA
This product is okay but not the best. I don’t really like how the colors are in like rectangle shapes. It is buildable if you keep applying but not long lasting. I would recommend to others if you like a subtle highlight.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
What I love about that Shades is that they can go over my eyes underneath my brow and it gives it that nice some kind of glitter effect really nice for out on a date
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Okay so I own the peach and the rose highlight bricks and then the bronzer brick as well. I bought all 3 together because they were similar looking to the Bobby brown bricks, I love the peach highlight but I feel it has too much sparkle in it instead of a more glowy look, the rose one I don't like but I guess it's because I don't like pink highlights, and the bronzer brick is really nice. The bronzer is super soft and pigmented and I like the range of shades within it. The highlighters are also soft but not very pigmented or opaque. I think if you are going for a more natural glowy look these are perfect because they are subtle and easy to work with. But I'm a glow queen and want to glow to the gods so these just didn't cut it for me.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I recently decided to give this a try and I love it! I have the "rose glow" one. It's not a blinding highlighter by any means, but you can build this up to your liking. Mix match the tones and either have a subtle glow or a pretty dewy look! I've been using it very often and had been asked quite a few times about it. There is a lot of fallout or kick back or the powder. But I can deal with it. It's a great product. I'd repurchase. When you swatch you'd think wow. Where's the pigmentation. It's when you apply to your skin in layers it looks nice and more natural. If you apply over a cream or liquid highlight, the effects are awesome!
Mary H.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
I LOVE this bronzer!! It is stunning! My natural color is pretty pale but with this bronzer I really have a Summer Glow. I absolutely love it. Hands down one of the best if not best drug store bronzer I've ever owned. Not a bad price either! It retails on Amazon for $7.82. I've had it for a little over 6 months and have not even made a dent in it! Revlon Highlighting Palette
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I thought I was going to love this product when I first bought it. And I did at first because it was one of my first "highlighters" but now that I have tried some other products I realized that while this product is very pretty and the packaging is cute and sleek I no longer like this for a face highlighter. I do like it as a shoulder/body highlighter though! The reasons I don't like it for a face product is because it has a lot of glitter flecks that I don't like on my face and other than that there isn't much pigmentation without using a ton of product. It does work well on the neck, shoulders, etc.
Carrie K.
Wondering if this highlighter compares to Jeffrey Star's skin frost or ABH glow kit?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
What finish does this have?
Midaa H.
Southfield, MI
I'm thinking about getting this bronzer. I'm looking for a subtle glow. Is it good?
Julia P.
Binghamton, NY
Is this worth the buy, or should I just get a brand name highlighting palette?
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is this good how is the pigmentation and it will last long???