Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner uploaded by Melinda  L.

BY REVLON

Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner
  • "Love the old fashioned pencils, I generally stick to black but have been very successful...long lasting through heat and sweat ... occasionally I'll re apply to brighten but rather dark and bold ... love the way it brings my eyes out." in 3 reviews
Jessica M.
I love the quick pop of color this eyeliner gives any look. I use it all the time to really make my eyes the focal point of a look. It's super easy to use and is great for the price. I love the color and texture of the eyeliner and would totally buy it again!
Megan W.
Nolensville, TN
It was an easy to apply eyeliner. The colors were great. I am not a huge fan of pencil liners but this one was something different to try. Wouldn't say it would be a product that I go back to, but it is an okay product.
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
I was not wowed by this eyeliner...To me it had nothing really special to it. I bought it from meijer for around 8-9 bucks if I remember correctly. I have hazel eyes. I was a first time user and I think its ok in a pinch but it was not my favorite eyeliner.
Ariana G.
This is Such a cute & useful product in my opinion. It's good on value & it's totally affordable to keep re-buying it is a half day lasting product for me it's a natural look so smooth with the texture to it unlike others I would recommend to anyone
Hilal U.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Very creamy and brings out the eyes but it's extremely hard to apply on the waterline. It causes some pain in the waterline. The eyeliner also doesn't stay on for that long.
Anne S.
I'm not a big fan of brightly colored eyeliner and thhis ptoduct didn't fo much to change my mind. It went on as well as its on eyelines, but something about the color was off. I think I will stick with brown and black.
Lauren B.
I love revlon eyeliner because it's super long lasting! It gives you the exact shade you expect! I highly recommend it! I've never had any issues with this product affecting my allergies, even though I have sensitive skin!
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not always the easiest shade to wear but when it matches it freaking mathces and oh lord does it look good. High pigment and staying power. Deffintitly will rebuy
Shannon O.
Not only is the price attractive, but the eyeliner makes YOU even more attractive! The eyeliner is easy and smooth when applying. It is long lasting and helps anyone make a statement or prepare for a casual day.
shilpa l.
I mostly used Revlon lip products before this was my first time with Revlon eyeliner, it was just a ok type, would not bring another one for sure but can say not bad in this price

back