BY REVLON

Net Wt .05 oz (1.41g) Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. I picked it up at Walgreens.I absolutely love the color! It's the closest I can get to Urban Decay cosmetics 24/7 glide on pencil liners! I definitely plan on buying other Revlon HD eyeliners!
Nayeli M.
Huntington Beach, HB
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I don't use eyeliner but my mom does and it's usually hard for my mom to find eyeliners that she likes but she really likes this eyeliner and it's one of her favorites. It's so easy for her to apply and so smooth for her and she really recommends trying it.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this prodcut. It doesnt smear on my face and goes on super smooth . I would definately recommend it. I like the black the other colors just dont blend well.
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how black this eyeliner is. However I got the waterproof one to use on my upper lash line and it smudges all over my bottom lash line.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner goes on great. It goes on in the morning and doesnt come off till I take it off at night. Makes my eyes pop.
Cristal L.
Modesto, CA
It goes on smooth its very pigmented and long lasting i used it every day i just had to go get one today cuz i ran out
Yolanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Pamela S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how vibrant this color is! This eyeliner stays put for over 6 hours and doesnt run.
Anitha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to give more high definition to your looks than use this product to give definition and you will look amazing
Umran I.
Woodbridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay eyeliner. Not in my top 10 though. It hurt my eyes a lot and would smudge easily for some reason.