Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner uploaded by Melinda  L.

BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the old fashioned pencils, I generally stick to black but have been very successful...long lasting through heat and sweat ... occasionally I'll re apply to brighten but rather dark and bold ... love the way it brings my eyes out." in 3 reviews
Megan R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love this eye liner.  It is so smooth to apply and stays on all day long.  I have blue eyes and this color goes very well, it brings out my eye color which i love. It is really good quality so i have bought it multiple times and would buy it again.  Highly recommend.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
These are really nice. I have a few colors and I've always really liked them. The only part I don't like is sharpening them. I find it very difficult and then there are jagged edges. I'm really not a fan of that!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This is the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. I picked it up at Walgreens.I absolutely love the color! It's the closest I can get to Urban Decay cosmetics 24/7 glide on pencil liners! I definitely plan on buying other Revlon HD eyeliners!
Nayeli M.
Huntington Beach, HB
So I don't use eyeliner but my mom does and it's usually hard for my mom to find eyeliners that she likes but she really likes this eyeliner and it's one of her favorites. It's so easy for her to apply and so smooth for her and she really recommends trying it.
Jessica A.
Love this prodcut. It doesnt smear on my face and goes on super smooth . I would definately recommend it. I like the black the other colors just dont blend well.
Callie U.
Sweetwater
This product is really good !i don't only like it for eyeliner if you get the correct color I love it for eyebrows .i bought this at my local Walmart .It is pretty long lasting and super creamy.i would recommend this !
abbie m.
Rochester, NY
This eyeliner is okay, it's not super pigmented and is a little bit chalky. It doesn't last very long, you'll have to touch it up throughout the day, it is definitely a cheap product and a pass for me
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
Ugh, just ugh. I've used this eyeliner several times to make sure I just didn't get a bad liner. It smudges after a short time. I do have oily lids so maybe that could have been the problem, but I can't be too sure. I'm a bit disappointed. I would not purchase again.
Ashley A.
This eyeliner works very good. I enjoy it a lot. this is easy to apply but it can take a little bit of time to get the perfect cat wing. I use this when I go out mostly on the weekend. my eye color is dark brown so it works awesomely! so recommend everyone to try it.
Amanda L.
 i absolute love this liner i use it in my every day wear on a daily basis of course. i love the feelout, it even lasting normal i guess i reapply mine anyways my eyes are hazel and i love it maches minr yes i recommend it to anyone who love makeup eyes