Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner uploaded by Melinda  L.

BY REVLON

Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner
  • "Love the old fashioned pencils, I generally stick to black but have been very successful...long lasting through heat and sweat ... occasionally I'll re apply to brighten but rather dark and bold ... love the way it brings my eyes out." in 3 reviews
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
These are really nice. I have a few colors and I've always really liked them. The only part I don't like is sharpening them. I find it very difficult and then there are jagged edges. I'm really not a fan of that!
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
Ugh, just ugh. I've used this eyeliner several times to make sure I just didn't get a bad liner. It smudges after a short time. I do have oily lids so maybe that could have been the problem, but I can't be too sure. I'm a bit disappointed. I would not purchase again.
Ashley A.
This eyeliner works very good. I enjoy it a lot. this is easy to apply but it can take a little bit of time to get the perfect cat wing. I use this when I go out mostly on the weekend. my eye color is dark brown so it works awesomely! so recommend everyone to try it.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Jessica M.
I love the quick pop of color this eyeliner gives any look. I use it all the time to really make my eyes the focal point of a look. It's super easy to use and is great for the price. I love the color and texture of the eyeliner and would totally buy it again!
Megan W.
Nolensville, TN
It was an easy to apply eyeliner. The colors were great. I am not a huge fan of pencil liners but this one was something different to try. Wouldn't say it would be a product that I go back to, but it is an okay product.
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
I was not wowed by this eyeliner...To me it had nothing really special to it. I bought it from meijer for around 8-9 bucks if I remember correctly. I have hazel eyes. I was a first time user and I think its ok in a pinch but it was not my favorite eyeliner.
Ariana G.
This is Such a cute & useful product in my opinion. It's good on value & it's totally affordable to keep re-buying it is a half day lasting product for me it's a natural look so smooth with the texture to it unlike others I would recommend to anyone
Hilal U.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Very creamy and brings out the eyes but it's extremely hard to apply on the waterline. It causes some pain in the waterline. The eyeliner also doesn't stay on for that long.
Anne S.
I'm not a big fan of brightly colored eyeliner and thhis ptoduct didn't fo much to change my mind. It went on as well as its on eyelines, but something about the color was off. I think I will stick with brown and black.