BY REVLON

stephanie h.
America
First of all, i am very much partial to Revlon hair products so when i see the name Revlon, i pick up the product without a moment's hesitation because this is a household name to me and a product i have always counted on growing up, just as i watched my Mother as well as my Grandmother use this product (Revlon) in my childhood days. The product does AS PROMISED. Nice, very beautiful color, excellent in coverage for those pesky grays that do not want to go away. Great feeling of an all over deep conditioning treatment or a day deep conditioning at an expensive salon. (NO JOKE - Try it and judge for yourself) I would have to recommend this product to anyone looking for natural looking hair color at home without the costly salon prices. As long as the color you choose suits you and you are happy with this nice beautiful color. Then no worries on how it will turn out. It WONT fry or burn your scalp or hair ( always do the allergy test as recommended on box with each new hair dye to be safe) no harsh smells. Just apply wait, and bam, beautiful hair.
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
My hair lightens up in the summer and I like to keep it darker. I just think I look better with darker hair so I started coloring it at home with the Revlon Colorsilk. I’ve always been very happy with the product and my hair has always turned out beautifully.
Liana M.
Las Cruces
I personally love this Brand! It’s definitely affordable and my hair color stays in for a little over a few months (this will differ from person to person due to how your hair holds the dye) My mom has a degree in cosmetology and taught me how to dye my hair with box dye for something quick and easy because I am a new mom and with a newborn you can’t really set aside time to sit and use a hair brush applicator. So I recommend this for people who are living fast paced and need good results! And it’s affordable!:)
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
Worked for the price I paid. My hair andirons color different at the roots vs the ends and I usually have to put color on at two different intervals. I didn’t do that with this product and it’s all one color! I wish I would have left it on longer, though. It is a little brassy compared to the box (but that’s the risk you take with box dye).
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
I like the product. I think I use “colorsilk” the most out of all box hair dyes. It is very easy to use. My hair is always so soft when I am finished. Compared to other brands I feel as though this brands color lasts longer than most others. I will be dying my hair again soon and will more than likely buy from this brand again.
Irina P.
I personally have not used this product but my mom does. And we do her hair together. She loves it, it covers her gray hair months without showing and has great lasting color.
Cheyenne A.
I absolutely hated this hair dye. The only good part of this dye is how cheap it is. However, the quality of this dye explains how cheap it is. The dye was terribly patchy, and not even two weeks after dying my hair, it was incredibly dull. I definitely won't buy this again.
Linda S.
Metairie
This hair coloring for dark hair actually give you shine with a darker shade. Its like redefined dark shades of hair coloring, helps avoid dark dull hair coloring.