BY REVLON

Revlon® Headband.

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I had gotten a  Revlon Headband for my daughter.  I really liked it because it was cute.  This was the first time that we had tried Revlon for a head band.  I was satisfied with the quality of the product.  It was affordable and served its purpose for my daughter.  I would put more of a wrap on where it goes by the ears though.
Amanda T.
Adel
This product doesn't pull your hair or give you headaches . It doesn't slip like majority of the headbands I've used . I use this product mainly when I do my makeup, pluck my eyebrows, facial scrubs, masks etc & it does the job ! If something happens to my headband I will purchase another 😊
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I own several of these and they always last ages. They work wonderfully at getting my hair out of my face and work wonders when I'm doing my makeup and need my hair out of the way. Good quality. Amazing price!
Chrissy L.
Amarillo, TX
I have think hair and this is amazing for my hair it holds it all back it's strong and wife to hold my think hair I love this thing
Ilda C.
Turlock, CA
I use to used these when I was younger lol. I used one everyday because my hair always annoyed me and this really helped me out.
Mandi H.
Cut pattern, but extremely tight around my ears. A little disappointed, but it was like $8.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I love this brand , this product was amazing it works well in my hair , I love the size and shape of the headband, it works perfectly in my puffy hair, I am a repeat user of this brand. The headband could come in a smaller size . The price was also reasonable . I would totally recommend this brand and this product
Laila Rilary R.
Eu recentemente cortei o cabelo e para não ficar na minha cara eu comprei essa passadeira. É bonita tem um design Interessante não machuca atrás das orelhas não prende isso é importante hoje uma passadeira entendeu tem uma ótima qualidade uma ótima durabilidade