Revlon Hair Straightener

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Hair Straightener!
North Platte, NE
I don't straighten my hair often but this gets the job done! The settings are perfect for wavy hair.
Flat iron keep my hair laid just a bit I got it in the color pink. And it's still going strong.
Oshawa, ON
I was hesitant to buy a store brand straightener as I was worried it would just damage my hair. But the Revlon hair straightener has been good and going strong for over a year I would recommend it
Edmonton, AB
Thia didn't really work for me. It gets really hot and leavs my hair looking fried, especially the ends. I have dry hair to begin with so I prefer a straightener when you can choose the temperature and is a little gentler.
Arnprior , ON
This is the worst straightener I've ever used. It does not straighten the hair well as it does seem to get hot enough. It snags my hair badly also. I would not recommend this straightener.
Hagatna Guam
Love this product. Very cheap, but will do a great job on straightening your hair. In just one glide you will see the difference on your hair
Sydney, NS
Brand name straightener with ceramic plates. Gets hot fast and smoothes and straightens without too much effort. I recommend it
Walkinstown
I don't use hair straighteners very often as my hair is naturally straight but this is perfect for a night on the town!
It's a good product, the temperatures are great but is a little uncomfortable to use. It straighten almost any hair
this straightner gives a shine to the hairs and softened the hairs but it also causes severe damage if used often

Looking for your answer?