Revlon Hair Straightener uploaded by Lacy W.

BY REVLON

Hailey C.
After my straightener that I had had for years kicked the bucket, I picked this one up at Wal-Mart just to use until I found a nicer one. That was several years ago and this is still the one I use. Hair straighteners have a simple job and this gets it done. If you're wanting your hair pin straight in one swipe of the straightener, this probably won't do it, but it's a cheap flat iron that gets the job done.
Hannah H.
Cleveland, MS
I’m amazed at people who spend so much money on fancy straighteners because you don’t need to with Revlon!! They’re so inexpensive and this straightener is so so simple but gets the job done and makes my hair silky and straight. It’s got a high temperature so it’s great for people with thick hair. I absolutely love it! It takes my hair from a big mess, to beautiful!
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
Don’t get ma hair straight enough I dont straighten my hair that much but I would love for it to get straight enough, so far I don’t really like it it’s not expensive but still it doesn’t get the job done for me.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is a fantastic straightener, and I absolutely prefer it over the previous that I owned. This allows me to reduce frizz, style my hair stick straight, and in addition, curl my hair. I would recommend this product, and will be buying one again if anything happens to it.
Brianna F.
These straighteners last FOREVER I’ve had the same one for 7 years and it is yet to stop giving me amazing results! If I have to buy a new one I’m sticking with this brand. They are affordable and out live the expensive ones!
Angela P.
This a very classic hair straightener that you can go wrong with. It gets VERY hot and I can straighten my hair in little as 10min. I do have a lot of hair so that's pretty fast. This straightener is light and easy to move around. It's not heavy so it doesn't hurt my hand as I use it. Easy to store and doesn't take up much space since it's a thin hair straightener. Recommend!
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
I’ve hand this hair straightener for some time now and it does it job. I like that it has a digital screen, it’s cheap for the person who cannot spend a bunch of money on a straightener, and doesn’t take much to straighten my hair. But like every straightener it doesn’t last forever and I have to replace mine more often than I’d like.
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
I have always used Revlon hair straighteners and they get the job done and last. I just replaced my last hair straightener with another Revlon one after using it for 7 years. This new hair straightener is great quality too. Will forever be loyal to Revlon. They are affordable and last!
Heather F.
Fillmore, California
I have the gold plated version of the revlon hair straightener and I love it! I use it after I blow out my hair and it gives my hair shine and it looks smooth and I don’t have to keep going through the same hair after I straighten it. Definitely recommend this brand.
Samantha A.
Cartersville
I love this flat iron! My hair is super thick and kind of wavy. But when I use this it keeps my hair straight all day and looking nice!! And it also only takes me about 15 to do my hair with it! I would definitely recommend this flat iron!