BY REVLON

Ion Select&Reg; Technology For Ultimate Shine And Healthier-Looking Styles. Features: Ion Select&Reg; Indicators Number Of Lights Increases Or Decreases To Indicate Ion Output Levels 3 Heat/ 2 Speed Settings For Complete Drying And Styling Flexibility Easy Press&Reg; Cold Shot Button Easy-To-Use Design Releases Cool Air To Set The Style Removable End Cap For Easy Cleaning Airflow Concentrator Directs Air Focused Drying Hanging Ring For Convenient Storage Ionic Technology&Reg; The Ion Select&Reg; Dryer Uses A Patented Ion Air Delivery System To Dry Hair Fast. Negative Ions Saturate The Airflow To Reduce The Size Of Water Droplets So More Moisture Is Infused Into Your Hair. This Helps Condition, Soften, And Make Hair Shinier While Adding Volume And Reducing Frizz. Ion Select&Reg; Technology - Choose The Right Amount Of Hair-Conditioning Ions To Add Shine To Any Type Of Hair More Ions For Thick Hair, Less For Normal Or Fine Hair. The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Made In China Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additonal Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This isn't as powerful as my other hair driers. I don't feel like it lives up to even other drug store hair driers. It also doesn't get as hot as I would like. I would skip this and not repurchase in favor of other drug store brands.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
I bought this hair dryer with dreams of blow outs at home! It certainly can do that! With every bell and whistle I could possibly look up, it seems like it could take me to the moon. I'm not sure what tourmaline can do for hair, but it says they are conditioning minerals that seal the hair cuticle and boost shine. It has a ion switch which I remember helps frizz, I certainly need that! Ions help eliminate static also.

It features triple-baked ceramic disk, which is says provides even heat distribution to dry hair faster. I know that on hair tools such as a curling iron, the ceramic feature evens out the temperature, ensuring no ultra-hot spots, so that your hair doesn't scorch.
The hair dryer has 3 heat settings (high/low/off, and Hot/Warm/Cool) as well as a Cold Shot Button which you use last to lock in your style and put some shine in your hair. The Ion switch is on the top of the unit. The end cap is removable so you may clean it.

Inside the box, you'll find a Concentrator Attachment, which I find is commonly used for blow-outs, is the oval-shaped attachment. There is also a Diffuser Attachment, which reduces and softens the airflow for waves and curls. I actually have a separate diffuser as my hair is curly, Conair 1800 Watt Curl Fusion Ionic Ceramic Styler and Hair Dryer, Purple which is great! So I am unlikely to use the diffuser attachment myself.

I find this Revlon hair dryer to be excellent, without regard to the price, which in my book makes it even more excellent! I cannot imagine spending big bucks on a hair dryer unless you are a stylist needing to use it 10 hours a day.
Elena D.
In order for me to get the perfect look when I am hot ironing my hair I have to have a good blow dryer to dry my hair before I actually straighten my hair. And revlon is my favorite brand to use with blow dryers!!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love this blow dryer for the longest time until recently it would overheat and spark when in use,  I still have it but have not used it since.  I guess I should write a letter to the company but it happen like a year after purchasing.  But it uses to blow dryers last forever and now they last less than a year.   But overall before the accident, it did work well and blow dry super fast.
Kat A.
This Revlon hair dryer is awesome! Many options! I got this as a birthday gift last year! It has 3 heat levels and 2 speed settings! I usually have it on high heat and fast speed! It drys my hair really fast. My hair is pretty long, and I don't want to spend a long time Just doing my hair everyday. So this really speeds up the process.
Jessica C.
I've had this dryer for about 2 years now I think I got mine at target and it wasn't expensive at all. I'm more than satisfied because it works as good as it did the day I got it. I have wavy hair and it works perfectly on me. I recommend this product because the quality is excellent!!
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I love this hair dryer because it's just so easy to use. Nowadays there are so many random tools and techniques to drying your hair and it shouldn't be that difficult. I like it easy and simple, but gets the job done and that's exactly what mine does.
Teresa B.
SARASOTA, FL
My favorite I never had a problem with this brand and I recommend it to be your favorite too Revlon Hair Dryer Ion 1875W
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Much to my surprise this dryer works perfectly for me. I have natural curly hair and on top of that I am grey. If you haven't reached that stage yet you probably don't know how hard grey hair can be to work with.
With this dryer and my natural curl I don't have to do anything but blow it dry. That takes like 5 minutes literally and I let my hair cool down and the curl set in then brush it the way I were it and I'm done.
I love this hair dryer.
I recommend it .
Maria V.
I've used this occasionally for over a year; I can give no info on reliability since I don't use it that often; so far so good. It drys my thick, curly hair well enough, and it's nice to have a select ion feature.

Two complaints brought this down to 3 stars.
1) The concentration attachment snaps off easily when handling; and
2) The settings switches are horrible - too stiff! When my hands are a little slick with product, it's a battle to turn them to the next setting. It would be easier if they were like a light-switch, instead of a turning wheel-type.

For the price, I would get something else based on the switches alone..