BY REVLON

Ionic technology helps dry hair fast while retaining moisture and reducing frizz. Fast dry Adds shine, reduces frizz Retractable cord One-push button for convenient cord storage Worldwide dual voltage Folding handle great for travel and easy storage Cold shot button releases cool air for setting the style Ionic technology dries fast, reduces frizz Removable end cap for easy cleaning Retractable cord button - one push stores power cord inside the dryer Concentrator attachment for precise drying and styling 2 heat/speed settings for complete drying and styling flexibility Worldwide dual voltage for use anywhere in the world Ionic Technology: Negative ions saturate the airflow to reduce the size of water droplets so more moisture is infused into your hair.  This helps dry hair fast, condition, and make hair shiner while adding volume and reducing frizz. Ceramic T

Cassy L.
Glendale
One of my favorite styling tools is the Revlon Hair Dryer 1875W Style and Go Dryer! It dries my hair fast ! With settings from cool to hot and multiple speeds it is great ! I bought mine at ROSS for about 15 dollars but I have seen them at Target and Ulta ! Everyone needs a Revlon !
Lauren W.
I have had this hair dryer for years and it has never done me wrong! I have fairly short, thin hair and it gets my hair completely dry in about 5 minutes. It doesn’t get too hot and doesn’t burn my hair. I would definitely recommend it!
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
Works great! Super easy to use! I have had this dryer for 6 years and it’s still going strong! This was the first time i have ever bought this brand! Walmart has it for fairly reasonable price! I would recommend this to all my friends!
Maria M.
When it comes to hair dryers I always go for reckon. This dryers is affordable and gets the job done. It doesn’t over dry and damaged the hair. I do recommend using a treatment before using any heat styling tools
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
This hair dryer is perfect for my fine, straight hair. It dries my hair within just a few minutes. I would recommend this hair dryer for anyone who has less than thick hair, I consider my hair very thin and it works very well for me. I've had it for years and have never had any issues with it! However, I would recommend a strong hair dryer for anyone who has thick hair.
Holly R.
Helena, AL
I used this hairdryer for a while. I believe my parents bought it for me at Walmart. It worked well, but after a little while it began to struggle. My hair is very thick & takes a good bit of time to dry so I’m sure it was working overtime. It worked well in the beginning & overall I feel we probably got our money’s worth out of it.
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
It does what a hairdryer is supposed to do. I like the retractable cord because I hate when cords get all tangled up. I really enjoy the add on tool that lets you aim directly at certain sections of hair. It stops from having the heat go all over, so you can really focus on the wet pieces of hair that need to dry.
Lily B.
This dryer has a lot of power and definitely dries your hair in no time, but its a little heavy to have in the air above your head for longer than ten minutes. When you have a lot of thick hair, this becomes a larger problem, and it can be challenging to maneuver
Jamie G.
gets the job done. nothing totally specific. air isn't crazy hot which i like because i don't like my hair dryers to burn my scalp. was pretty affordable from what i remember - i've had this thing for so long and it hasn't broken which is good!! no complaints!
Jennifer P.
This is a great hair dryer! I bought mine at least four years ago and it's still working perfectly !! I'm very satisfied with this hair dryer ! You have to make sure you clean out the lint trap on the back and it will run great !! I would recommend this to anyone!!