BY REVLON

2 Double Grip Claw Clips. Strong Hold, Great for full hair. Revlon! Love Your Hair

Allison D.
Florida
I use these daily to put my hair up. They are very comfortable and keep everything in place nicely. I find them more comfortable than hair ties because they don't pull tight on your hair.
natalie b.
Buckhannon, WV
I use these everytime I straighten my hair. I like them but if you drop them they break easy. They are affordable and effective. How ever if you have thick hair they don't hold as well
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these clips because they are adorable and remind me of the 90s in a major way! Great for when I am in the car and my windows are down. They help so that my hair isn't in my face when I am driving. Nkt to mention it makes me look so good!
Melissa P.
Carson City
I use these clips to separate my hair while I'm straightening! They clip awesomely with a firm grip and hold and release when need be! No tangles in my hair and I used it everyday!!
Alyssa H.
Livonia
These clips aren't really expensive and they are good size for long and thick hair. I use them when I straighten my hair and it's quick and easy to pick them up at Walmart
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Love all revlon hair products. Love their dye. The ammonia free kind BC my scalp is sensitive to it. And there isn't a strong chemical smell.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
Love the two clips to separate my hair into two sections no matter what way I'm styling my hair. Perfect for thin or thick hair
Sarah k.
Beaufort, SC
I use these hair clips every time I straighten my hair so that I can do each layer and make sure my hair is fully done.
NAOMI H.
haswell
These hold hair in place when it cleaning of going out u want quick tidy hair style I recommend very one should own some these

back