Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersRevlon
Hair Appliances Pro Stylist Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer

Revlon Hair Appliances Pro Stylist Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer

Styles your hair like a pro.

This dryer provides extremely shiny, frizz-free hair with massive volume. Ionic and ceramic technologies deliver even heat and provide maximum hair-conditioning ions for smooth, frizz-free hair.

• Concentrator for precise styling & section styling
  • Finger diffuser attachment for added volume & lift or relaxing natural curls
  • 3 heat/speed settings for complete drying & styling flexibility
  • Cool shot button releases cool air for setting the style
  • Removable end cap for easy cleaning
  • Hanging ring for convenient storage
  • Top selling full size dryer for the past 4 years*
  • 1875 watts

The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on this carton due to continuing product improvements.

*Ranking based on Nielsen Sa week ending Jun. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Is this comparable to other air diffusers on the market quality wise ?
Should I buy this?
Does anybody like this hairdryer? It looks like it’s a good quality dryer, but didn’t see a rating on it. I need something that will dry my hair fast, I have long, thick hair.
Start your review of Revlon Hair Appliances Pro Stylist Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this hair dryer at least 3 times a week while going to school and it works so well and way better than my conair testa Rossa edition dryer.in reviews
I honestly didn't think it would hold out as long as it has, although I've heard you should switch your blow dryer every once in a while because it can cause damage to your hair.in reviews
This hair dyer lasts a long time because before all my hair dryers would break because it would just stop working but the I've invested in this blow cryer and it workers it lasts and it is worth every penny.in reviews
I have curly hair and I mainly blow dry my hair daily in the winter.in reviews
I have had this blow dryer since 2008 when I went away to college and this thing is still kicking!in reviews
Alexis G.
Nacogdoches, TX
I've owned this hair dryer upwards of 8 years now and have not had an issue. I purchased it in college because it was so affordable, and thankfully it turned out to be incredible. The ceramic aspect of the dryer leaves my natural curls feeling smooth without drying them out. The diffuser that comes with it snaps on easily and works well with the Ion switch to dry hair in a healthy, yet fast way!
DONNA V.
1,129 reviews
I always look for a hair dryer that has separate heat and air flow settings, and a removable filter. This has those features. I had been curious about the ionic feature and when my conair died, I decided I'd purchase one with an ionic feature -afterall, it was only about 5 bucks more? I was skeptical enough to keep all the packaging in order to return it if it didn't work. Afterall, who needs a dryer that doesn't work? I didn't have to return this one. Have you ever left your hair in a towel until it was completely dry? That is how your hair will feel when you use this dryer, only it will take a much shorter amount of time. And be styled the way you want it to be! I've found that this dryer does dry faster, and leaves my hair softer and shinier and fuller than my old conair. I've got long thin hair, so thin that it NEVER keeps a curl, or the body and fullness that is there when you first dry it. This dryer allows my hair to keep body and fullness throughout the day. I'm not sure about other ionic dryers, but this one has a switch to turn off the ionic feature if you'd like - although I can't imagine why. I would highly recommend this hair dryer......
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
Got this as a gift about 5-6 years ago and still have it... great tool, I used to straighten my hair often to the point I KILLED my hair, decided to go natural and this remained my go-to tool to diffuse my hair. Super inexpensive, yet works like a million dollars! Still have it, still use it and LOVE IT!
Jenn G.
Toms River, NJ
I have had this blow dryer since 2008 when I went away to college and this thing is still kicking! The only problem is that it takes too long to dry my hair. I am not complaining since I have had this for SO LONG that it's probably dying now but even a few years ago I noticed this. I don't use it very often but it gets the job done when i do pick it up.
Yhoselyne M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amo los accesorios que saca la marca revlon para poder secar o rizar mi cabello son muy económicas y de muy buena calidad son muy fáciles de conseguir
Sara F.
Brasov
Best hair dryer that I tried so far! I like that it had the option for cold air. It dries outhair very quick
Sonia B.
Arvin, CA
It dries your hair quickly, but always use a heat protectant and anti frizz because it dries your hair frizzy! But it also leaves it voluminous.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
This was my favorite hair dryer for several years! It works great and has a long cord. However, I have it a low rating because it died while I was in the middle of using it. Not only did it die, it caught on fire! Be careful if you wrap the cord! You might get a short which could be dangerous! 😱🔥
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This does a decent job at drying your hair. It comes with 2 attachements but I wouldnt say it does a fantastic job.
Emily J.
Urbandale, IA
My Revlon dryer is kind of old but still works great. It’s reliable and I’ve never had any issues with it. It’s a good basic dryer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...