BY REVLON

Silky, Smooth Hair With Shine 2" Ceramic Plates for silky, smooth hair 30 Second Fast Heat-up Variable Heat Settings Auto Shut-off Separate On / Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord Ceramic Easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for smooth luxurious styles Variable Heat Settings For styling any hair texture and thickness Hair Type Heat level Fine, thin hair Low Wavy to medium hair Medium Thick or hard-to-straighten High revlon.com ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Jessica L.
I had curly, wavy and puffy hair since I was little; so to straighten my hair is a part of my routine and this product became essential. I’ve been using it for a couple of years now, and I think the brand last quit a while. But one bad thing about it is that it doesn’t work as effective as it used to be!
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
I only use ceramic type hair straighteners on my hair. It works really well to straighten and always has a long lasting effect on the hair. It is not very good for curling though if you tend to use straighteners as curlers.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this straightner it dosent burn my hair as much as the other ones since it has ceramic plates ! Its so worth the price ! I have had mines for about 4 years now and it still wirks amazing ! I highly recommend this straightner I got mine at walmart!
Kristell N.
I wasn’t impressed with this straightener because for me it didn’t heat up as well as the CHI did. It left my hair looking normal or more wavy than it did before. I might have gotten a broken one, but I don’t know if I would try it again
Quadeja W.
Franklin
Revlon flat irons are the best I went over my hair once and instantly saw a difference they get hot really fast and hope everyone gets this I will be getting a new one soon
Bre C.
Lake Village, IN
I have naturally wavy hair and I love how wide this is. I'm usually very picky when it comes to straighteners cause of size but this fit well and it was easy to turn off and on.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i had this hair straighter for almost 5 years and it was my best friend lol never left my hair with a bump or a not straight side. worked so well and heated up in like 1min, made getting ready for any occasion so nice and easy lol i would be done with my hair in about 10mins and that was great when we where in a rush. sadly i dropped it and it broke about a year ago lol got another within a day just a bit thicker.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I liked this product but it randomly stopped working one day! It straightened my hair pretty good (I have medium-thick hair), but after a week or two it just didn't get hot any more! I haven't bought one since then.
Sarah Z.
Normally I will buy an expensive hair straightener, but my last one broke and had to get one quick. I picked this one and works just as good as the Chi I had! Very affordable and will be buying another one when this one breaks (if that ever happens !)
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I love his straightener. Heats up real fast and it has a control temperature wheel. My hair is fine and thin, and this is not harsh on my hair at all. I'm a first time user and I would buy this again and again.