BY REVLON

Look like star with the revlon 6 piece gift set. . Set includes: 1 headwrap 4 twisty ties 1 flower clip. . So style the night away & look you best!

Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
So much more gentile on hair than regular hair ties. Also hold just as well. The colors are a fun little pop too. They don't come with as many as a regular set of ponytail holders but they also last much longer.
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
The only complaint I have is that if you have thick hair where it is supposed to be supported it always breaks other than that if they had more support
Rachel A.
Willard, OH
It comes with some cute hair accessories. The only thing is some of the items can be hit or miss. But other than that I like it!
Erin K.
Keeps your hair up and makes it look pretty. Ok priced. Cute colors. Does what its suppose to do
Ashley M.
Great product. They do not crease your hair. I like the colors. Cuter than regular hair ties.
Sasha D.
I am not very good with hair so I don't think this product was the best product for me personally. I loved the packaging and worth the money. Start off with something easier if starting to style hair for the first time. Would recommend to people experienced in hair.
Shannon G.
These are really cute for a little girl if you have kids but I personally don't like bows but are cute with a dress for a child