BY REVLON

Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
These hair accents are so pretty. They look great. They sometimes slip out of place which is the only thing I don't really like. Over all I'm pretty satisfied with the price and I would but it again.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Great product. Bought from Walmart and I'll be buying again.They stay where you put them and they don't leave any dents in your hair if you decide to take them out later in the day.
Katreena W.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Helps keep my really thick and long hair out of my face when need be and a lot of products can't do that. This is awesome. Will buy in the future
Karoline M.
Karoline M.
Montclair, NJ
Cute and absolutely gorgeous! It's a thing that we want to use every single day, and it fits almost with everything!
Jared H.
Jared H.
Havertown
Must have in any carry bag. Very durable and satisfied with this product. Good for kids bookbags
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Cute. Nothing special. Love revlon though. Everything last forever. Good price and quality
Sara V.
Sara V.
Is very good because it grabs the hair well and does not pull when it is removed I love because he gets me out of trouble at special events
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
Muy bueno súper recomendado me ayudó mucho a mi cabello es medio ondulado mi cabello y me ayudó con el freez
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Estos me encantan, casi siempre los utilizo y siempre vuelvo y compro más. Chicas se los súper recomiendo