Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
By Revlon
Maria M.
Irving, TX

I have really long lashes, and I like my lashes to look really voluminous. But, I like mascara brushes to be like, the plastic with the skinny bristles all over it. Does this mascara have a brush tip like that?

Felice S.
Felice S.
west hartford, CT
3 years, 11 months ago
Nope, bristle brush, but it works well! and I'm really picky about my brushes.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
4 years ago
Nop, its the old school brush
Christine Marie L.
Christine Marie L.
Kildare, Ireland
4 years, 1 month ago
Nope. However the brush is perfect. Normally when you look at the brushes of....lets say Maybelline's Mega Plush mascara- its brush hairs tend to look cheaply made however with this mascara's brush it looks very well done and put together. I've been wearing this mascara since February (yes its been THAT long lol) and I can honestly say that the brush hairs look just the way it did when I first got it. PS. try to avoid pumping your mascara because it'll dry it out. I've had mine since February and its still got some life in it :)
Katie G.
Katie G.
4 years, 2 months ago
It doesn't have those kind of plastic bristles. This one is more of a fiber, hair-like bristles...I'm not sure what it calls. But this mascara does give me length. Just not a lot of volume.
Deja L.
Deja L.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
No. This brush it a thick, firm, spiral brush.
Annalee A.
Annalee A.
Walnut Cove, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
Np, it's more of a traditional mascara brush
Heather K.
Heather K.
New Columbia, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
No, this brush is big and fluffy sort of. But I have really long lashes and I like mine to look lush and soft and this mascara does that perfectly!
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
4 years, 8 months ago
No, but I have straight but long lashed, and it works great on me. Hope this helps.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
4 years, 9 months ago
Nope, the brush is almost like a tiny hairbrush for your lashes. Its not plastic.
Fawn M.
Fawn M.
Warren, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
No this doesn't have a brush tip like that but it still gives your lashes lots of volume. I have short lashes and it helps me alot