BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Formula With Strengthening Proteins, Amino Acids And Essential Vitamins, Revitalizes Lashes. The Illusionist Wand Drenches Lashes For Dramatic Volume And Combs Through Lashes For Clump-Free Length. Made In Usa

• How com when you put on your mascara it dosent drys out easily an...1 Answers
  • Been looking for a reliable waterproof mascara, Is this product w...2 Answers
  • My mascara always runs out in like a couple of weeks. Does this o...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katie L.
Bloomington, IN
I first bought this on a whim, just because the packaging was super cute. It made my lashes suuuper long, though it didn't do much for volume. It was still a nice, everyday look for school. I started to notice that it was flaking a ton, and sometimes flakes got into my eyes, irritating them and making me look like I was crying all the time. This also definitely didn't hold up its claims to actually make my lashes grow. I will not be buying this again unless it is reformulated. Like I said, I liked the look it gave, I just couldn't stand having my eyes red and irritated all the time.
Julia H.
Really good product for length and clump free lashes. I like this product because it can give a really full, dramatic look, but it can also be really subtle. My only downfall to this product is sometimes it can flake and be a little bit irritating to the eyes. If you wear contacts, I would recommend sticking with the water proof version, I've heard that that doesn't budge. But overall, a really great product for the drugstore. But be beware (I didn't know this when I bought it), Revlon tests on animals.
Shayla S.
Boston
This mascara isn't horrible: it does a decent job at making lashes dark and helping them stand out a little more. However, I find the consistency to be extremely sticky, even from the first time you open the tube. It's clumpy when applied, and I'm not a big fan of the brush, as it feels stiff and inflexible. When I first purchased this, I was fairly new to using mascara, but after having more experience, I am not really fond of this product.
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Here in my locality this eyelash mascara very little is achieved, however when I had the opportunity to buy it, as I did not seem very good however as I had no other option I had no other to follow it using.Here in my locality this eyelash mascara very little is achieved, however when I had the opportunity to buy it, as I did not seem very good however as I had no other option I had no other to follow it using.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Hated this. Didn't do a thing for my lashes. The formula was wet and burned my eyes bad and the brush was horrible it was impossible to use without getting mascara everywhere. I put it aside and waited a few months and when I went back to use it, it was completely dried out I couldn't even get the brush out without having to pull very hard... Not sure if I got a bad batch of if this is just a crappy mascara.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I use beauty products from both drugstores and higher-end stores, but this mascara is one of my favorites! It is very lightweight to the point I forget I even have it on. It makes my lashes look very thick and long with just a couple swipes; to the point where I don't feel the need to even put on eyeliner, which is usually a staple in my beauty routine. For the price, I think this is well worth it!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I love this mascara. It lengthens and volumizes while holding a curl. This makes my lashes stay curled all day, but it doesn't give my lashes a crunchy feeling, which I can appreciate. It is easy the apply and I love the wand on it. I have not experienced any clumping with this whatsoever. I like to wear this whenever I want my eyelashes to look long and fluttery. I'm so glad I picked this up!
Marian M.
miami, FL
I got this product off of amazon for around 2.99 with a lash liner included. great mascara, you can build it up to the length that you want. Absolutely no flaking, no lashes falling out, and the formula is great and stays long. It holds a curl okay but does give you nice length. The brush is use to use and doesn't clump your lashes together so it's all in all its a great product I love it.
Staci R.
I like the volume portion or this "potion" but for length, I think it could be better. I curl my lashes and I feel this mascara takes away my curl after its applied. Compared to other waterproof, I think it's great. It does become slightly clumpy with additional applications but I'd recommend it. Everyone's lashes are different and I'm content with this mascara.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD
I remember watching a beauty guru on youtube using this mascara and her lashes looked amazing; very full and long, so I decided to purchase it and try it for myself. I seriously love this mascara and the brush ensures your lashes look long and voluminous! You can make your lashes as natural as you'd like but also as bold as some falsies.
Caroline's S.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this mascara clump easily or is it a smooth application?
Kristy N.
Is this more voluminous or lengthening?
Jazmin S.
Albuquerque, NM
Does it make your eyelashes look longer?
Jordan C.
Is this still being sold? Sadly, I have been unable to replace mine! If not, are there any close formulas you like?
joni g.
elgin, Texas
Does this actually work? does it flake off like most mascaras.