Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner uploaded by Jocelynn C.Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner uploaded by Betty L.

BY REVLON

Revlon Grow Luscious 003 Graphite Lash Liner.
Intense color in one stroke.
Helps support healthy lashes. see more...

• Ele é bom, gostaria de testar, mas nao sei se é bom 1 Answers
  • I love this pencil. It glides on smoothly. It last long. And its ...1 Answers
  • How do you apply eyeliner so that you are able to pull off false ...2 Answers
Jocelynn C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Omg! This is honestly the best liner I have ever owned. Unfortunately it is discontinued so I use the one I have once in a while to make it last longer. I would be the happiest girl if I could get my hands on another one of these liners. The pigment is so black unlike any other. The texture is so smooth and creamy that with one swip or two it will go on a wet water line. I haven't been able to find a liner better than it. The good stuff always goes off the market :(
Stephanie M.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Espresso
I have used Revlon eyeliner for years. I had recently tired another brand because I left my makeup bag at home while on vacation and could not find my favorite eyeliner. The recent purchased one gave me a new appreciation for my Revlon Eyeliner, which goes on smoothly and lasts almost all day. Who doesn't need to touch up their makeup later in the day? :)
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

what I like about this eyeliner pencil is its creaminess its formula is creamy which facilitates the outline color is quite pgimentado and is ideal for both water line to apply a very natural outlined in the eyelid , it is quite economical , its packaging is very cute, despite being creamy not run, lasts during the day and not spend fast
Leslie P.
Cocoa, FL
Revlon is my go to makeup brand. Its cheap and it works great. The packaging is great, you can see what color you are getting without guessing. It is very easy to apply, just twist the bottom up. The only thing I would change is making the product larger but regardless I will continue to buy years to come!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I love the Revlon brand , but it's a lot of guy I 'm testing other brands. Buy Revlon when in promoçao . But everything is wonderful , I base, compact powder, mascara to eyes.
Every day. I love makeup feel more beautiful and confident.
Yes, I recommend yes, even posted on Stylinity application
Shelby M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Graphite
The best way to get a new number I was just going to text you can come a little early to go to the pirate bay area and I will email it to me and I said no I don't because of have have have to get have have have have to get have have have have to gethave to time,
Diane P.
Hermann, MO
Review for: Emerald
I love this thing! It is just the right color adding a little pzazz to my day. It lasts a long time, even with me rubbing at my eyes sometimes. And it is right with my wallet, especially getting it at Walmart. I would seriously buy this again.
April G.
Review for: Graphite
I love the Revlon brand & though I have yet to perfect the smokey eye look I am really trying with this one. It's very smooth to apply but The reason I give it only four stars is because it smears.
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
Review for: Graphite
I used this Halloween night to go with my cop uniform. It gave me the "ooowwww" that i needed for my outfit. Try it your self you'll see its just wbat the doctor ordered.
Ty W.
Review for: Espresso
This eyeliner last for hours even if you have watery eyes like mine! I tend to shy away from liners because of allergies but Revlon brands are best with this!
Shaye W.
How do you apply eyeliner so that you are able to pull off false lashes?
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pencil. It glides on smoothly. It last long. And its a really pretty green.
Sanitha  L.
Toms River, NJ
Has anyone tried this product? I would love to try it and see how it is and if it's better then some highend products
Máira A.
Ele é bom, gostaria de testar, mas nao sei se é bom