BY REVLON

Brand from Revlon. Ultra-smooth, lightweight powder blush Blended with a beautiful pattern of gold Imparts a sparkling glow to sculpt your cheeks Gives beautiful tone to uplift your complexion Perfect for all skin types Pack Size - 6g/0.21oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
The Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush in Merlot at Midnight is a beautiful blush.  Great for evening wear.  The flecks of gold gives the blush an extra sparkle.  This blush is no longer available and was a limited edition blush.  It came in a few different colors.  I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica G.
I personally love this blush! It's one of my most used ones. Feel like it leaves a great color on you. Highly recommended
Carley T.
I love any kind of blush but I love this blush the most ! Looks amazing on my skin ! I use it each time I do my makeup
traci b.
I did not like the pigmentation in this blush personally I would not recommend it too any of my makeup girls.
Isaac S.
Mobile
Didnt like at all when i swatched on my skin or my clients.  Beautiful but not wearable for every skin tone
Priscilla C.
Lancaster, CA
Good blush blends with your skin and even the look makes it glitter with the gold.
Yamini M.
I just love this product from Revlon and I'm gonna buy this again. This Is great in use and you'll definitely love it