BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Blushers Highlighters - A highlighting blush with added shimmer.

Adriana V.
I tend to be pretty fair, and I need blush to make me look alive. Lighter blushes tend to not really do the trick. This blush is awesome. It makes my cheeks come alive and brightens my whole face. The gold is a beautiful touch. I have had this blush for a while, and was so relieved to find it on Amazon, as it is discontinued. Buy it and you won't be disappointed!
April S.
Lucasville , OH
Look how beautiful this is! I've had this for a long time and I still love to play with it. You can create many different looks with this beautiful little box. The colors just blend so well together and make your eyes pop.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Omg I remember having this blush when I was about 15 years old. It was my go to blush because of how the gold made the red sparkle and pop. I'm so sad I do not have it anymore. :(
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
The Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush in Merlot at Midnight is a beautiful blush.  Great for evening wear.  The flecks of gold gives the blush an extra sparkle.  This blush is no longer available and was a limited edition blush.  It came in a few different colors.  I would definitely buy it again.
Dulce R.
Wisconsin.
Such a beautiful blush! I actually got this like 2 moths ago and it's amazingly beautiful. Such a cute shade/color. Really easy to blend! Would definitely recommend to everyone. So go go get it you won't regret it!
Tina E.
This blush is so beautiful I just hate that the gold fleck only sits on top of it and rubs away eventually. Wish there was more throughout!! Also this shade is a bit dark so you kind of have to go in with a light hand. It's nice though!
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
I never used this so common. So I don't know much the quality but it's very easy to apply. I hardly use it. It's not like an everyday thing. No it's not effective. I don't really know if I would buy it again.
Madeline P.
Lynnwood, WA
While this blush comes in really nice packaging and is a good shade the pigment just isn't as good as it could be and the color payoff isn't what I was expecting. I can use it but it won't be something I repurchase.
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
I bought this blush a couple years ago and is the only one I use. I love the color, I can wear it any time of the day and it looks great!
Jessica G.
I personally love this blush! It's one of my most used ones. Feel like it leaves a great color on you. Highly recommended