Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush uploaded by Priscilla C.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Blushers Highlighters - A highlighting blush with added shimmer.

Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Omg I remember having this blush when I was about 15 years old. It was my go to blush because of how the gold made the red sparkle and pop. I'm so sad I do not have it anymore. :(
Rotten Little M.
This blush is so beautiful I just hate that the gold fleck only sits on top of it and rubs away eventually. Wish there was more throughout!! Also this shade is a bit dark so you kind of have to go in with a light hand. It's nice though!
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
I never used this so common. So I don't know much the quality but it's very easy to apply. I hardly use it. It's not like an everyday thing. No it's not effective. I don't really know if I would buy it again.
Dena H.
Great it goes on like a dream. It's a good design as well. Very unique, very worth your money. Trust me like seriously
Neti R.
Thermal, CA
The golden part makes this product wearable. It's a good color on me but sometimes hard to blend
Laura W.
Great Blush goes on and blends into the skin nicely, leaves a great fresh looking colour! And is good not to pricey. Would recommend