BY REVLON

Revlon® Gold/Brown Animal Print Headwrap. see more...

Kristin E.
I bought this to use at my work as as waitress to keep my hair back. I use it atleast 5 times a month, I love it. It stays in place better though I've noticed if you pin it with bobbi pins. I was definitely satistfied with this product and would recommend it to others.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This head wrap is super cute and decently priced. My only complaint is that it falls off fairly easily. I have thick hair so someone with thinner hair may have more issues keeping the headband on.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elastic never wears out, the colors are of a wide spectrum of that accents every outfit perfectly. Super comfortable. If it's a bright color or pattern it works for me as an accent to accompany more plain outfits.
Michelle S.
Dalton
I love headbands, but I wish these were a little tighter. They always seem to fall off my head before I can finish getting ready to go where I need to.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice cute way to pull your hair back. I use it when I do my makeup and sometimes with other styles. Doesn't pull your hair out.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like any type of headband , anything that does the trick and keeps my hair out of my face and eyes , a thumbs up from me
Gina M.
Covingtion
Mandy L.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for when you are washing your face or doing your makeup without your hair getting in the way. Decently priced
Regine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my hair wrap. Sometimes I expand it. Other times.very affordable but depends where u buy the hairband