Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Point Tweezer uploaded by AneysiaWhite W.Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Point Tweezer uploaded by Christina B.

BY REVLON #46 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Titanium coated for strength and durability. Hand-finished, ultra-sharp tips single out even the tiniest hairs for precision shaping.

•  Titanium Coated
•  Hand-finished, ultra-sharp tips
•  Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Shasha S.
Stephani R.
They are super sharp making it super easy to get those hard to get hairs. The gold finish makes them look expensive but really they are pretty cheap. This is the only brand of tweezers I will use. I'm satisfied with the product. I would recommend them to a friend
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
I’ve always used “the gold revlon tweezers”. Whenever people ask what tweezers I use, I’m like “the gold revlon ones”. They’re my favorite, I have no issues or complaints about them. I’ll buy them forever if revlon keeps making them forever.
AneysiaWhite W.
Corona, CA
LOVE these Tweezers so much I use them everyday . I've had one of these ones before, not from Amazon and it was more expensive, I believe I got them from Target.
Maddy J.
St Croix falls
Best. Tweezers. EVER! it has the nice fine pointed tip that makes it easy to grab little hairs to make your brows look nice. I lost a pair once and has this extra flat headed pair lying around and I couldn't do it. I went to Walmart the next day and got another!
Vianca F.
They are very precise and do work super well. They do tend to lose the sharpness after 6 or so months depending how much you use them. But other then that theyre great
Baley M.
Fayetteville, AR
I will never buy another pair of tweezers. I have had this one for years & it’s still super sharp! Gets every hair no matter how small. Use about once a week depending on my brows. 12/10 would recommend.
Kierston L.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect for applying falsies, or even tweezing your eyebrows. I bought this little beauty at Walgreens. It’s pretty comparable to other tweezers I’ve had but the coated end is my favorite. I would definitely purchase this again.
Taliyah P.
Inkster , MI
This are my favorite tweezers. I’ve had mine for years and they still grip the hair nicely. I like this better than the trim brand. I got them from target. They are a good price and worth the investment.
Cindy H.
I certainly like these tweezers and they are exceptional for the price. They can pluck away stray hairs as needed. However, since purchasing Tweezerman brand tweezers, I simply can't go back! The precision is not the same, but very very good for the pricepoint. I'd recommend to anyone who needs a tweezer, but isn't plucking extremely details areas. Overall, a great product that performs above others at its pricepoint