Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Point Tweezer uploaded by Anesia W.Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Point Tweezer uploaded by Christina B.

BY REVLON #46 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Titanium coated for strength and durability. Hand-finished, ultra-sharp tips single out even the tiniest hairs for precision shaping.

•  Titanium Coated
•  Hand-finished, ultra-sharp tips
•  Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Shasha S.
Brandi C.
Burnsville, MN
These are thee best tweezers I’ve ever used! I absolutely love these tweezers and would recommend them to anyone looking for long lasting, precise tweezers. Never has gotten dull with all the use and it works great!
haley j.
Saint Charles, MO
So I actually use these for lash application and they are amazing. The tip is very sharp so I like to wear it down a bit. It is then perfect for lash application. Better than any lash applicator I’ve tried.
Jaymee S.
Weed
These tweezers work extremely well to pull out individual, hard to grab hairs. They are very pointed so they can even grab small hairs that are barely out without grabbing your skin in the process.
Tara B.
Timonium
This might sounds weird but I love these because they are gold and fancy! Haha! They work great too! I’ve had then for over a year and they are still as precise as when I first got them.
Johanna R.
Mesa, AZ
It helps me get into the smaller areas and plucks our anythingni need just fine! I really do use this almost daily and it has help up nicely! Love the price too! You can get it at your local drug store which is nice!
Melinda W.
Charlestown
Revlon makes nice tweezers! They don’t bend so you can’t use them effectively! They are light weight but not cheap feeling! Have bought many of them! The point in these are great! Recommend over a lot of brands!
Autumn W.
Honestly, I was disappointed with this product. I wanted a super precise point that grabbed things easily, but the points didn’t line up correctly, which means it’s very difficult to get a grip on anything with them. I don’t know if it was just the one I got or if it’s all of them, but that’s a lot of money to spend for nothing.
Kendyl S.
Chambersburg, PA
best tweezers ever!!! these really get those pesky hairs because of the precision point it has. they’re also very sturdy and strong. I will always choose these tweezers!
Tabitha C.
Portsmouth
These tweezers are perfect for getting those small, hard to grab hairs. The point is small and sharp. I have had these for 3 years and they are still in perfect shape.