BY REVLON

Titanium coated for strength and durability. Hand-finished, ultra-sharp tips single out even the tiniest hairs for precision shaping.

•  Titanium Coated
•  Hand-finished, ultra-sharp tips
•  Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Megan S.
Corbin
These were a bit expensive (in my opinion) for tweezers. However, I have used them over a year and they are just as sharp as when I purchased them. They are so easy to use, the pointed tip is amazing for all sorts of tasks (including splinters!) and I would very much recommend these. I have had plenty of cheap tweezers, both purchased, gifted, and received in boxes, but these remain my very favorite.
Shasha S.
Bella P.
Alpharetta , GA
The one good thing I can say about these is that they’re pretty. Besides that, they’re basically useless, so I spent eight bucks on a useless metal pincer. Sixty percent of the times that I tried to pull out a hair, it got cut and I was left with a small black dot. Very attractive Revlon. Maybe I wasn’t using it correctly, but I’m pretty sure there’s only one way to use tweezers. @ me if I’m wrong, or something. Until then, definitely would not recommend unless you’re using it to snip thread or something.
Alize H.
I do my own eyebrows at home and have never had them professionally done. I get so many compliments on them and people even ask me if I will do their own brows. I use these tweezers. So simple! I love them!
Tara B.
Timonium
This might sounds weird but I love these because they are gold and fancy! Haha! They work great too! I’ve had then for over a year and they are still as precise as when I first got them.
Johanna R.
Mesa, AZ
It helps me get into the smaller areas and plucks our anythingni need just fine! I really do use this almost daily and it has help up nicely! Love the price too! You can get it at your local drug store which is nice!
Mendi F.
Pawtucket
Excellent experience using these. They were easy to grip n got the job done. I use them daily for that perfect look. They were not expensive at all. I recommend Revlon compared to other tweezers.
Lyndsey S.
Milwaukee
This is the best tweezer I have ever used...it is hands down the most efficient tweezers I have used and it’s less painful than others that I have used...I have neutral skin
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
best tweezers ever!!! these really get those pesky hairs because of the precision point it has. they’re also very sturdy and strong. I will always choose these tweezers!
Melissa S.
Wanchese
 These are the perfect tweezers for at home use when you want to make sure your eyebrows are looking perfect! The tip of these make the smallest of hairs easy to grab and get a hold of. These are a must have if you like your eyebrows looking good everyday! One of the BEST tweezers around!