BY REVLON #41 in Nail Files

New Durable Filing Titanium Coated for Strength Durability 2 Angled Edge to Help Smooth Nail 3 Custom Designed Handle for Easier Grip Precision Performance Durability Our Most Advanced Tools Ever see more...

• I have used this once and it messed up my nails... is that normal1 Answers
  • How you give a This Product? I'm curious But I would buy it and I...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this one for myself and my dog 😂
It works great and I've had it for years and it never seems to dull. If it ever does I'll happily buy another one of these.
They're inexpensive too so that's a plus, I definitely recommend it to those who file their nails often
Camryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this file but it can sometimes be hard to use. I prefer the lighter files but this one does so it’s job and it doesn’t wear overtime which is a great plus! The nice thing is that I don’t have to go back and buy more files
Chanelle C.
tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely like to try this out and give it a go and share with everyone on social media . And I heard good things about this product . I recommend everybody buying this product.
hannah m.
Pensacola, FL
Ok so there are so many things to like about this file. First off DO YOU SEE HOW FREAKING CUTE IT IS?!? Second it's designed to have a little valley and personally i adore that feature so much because it keeps my nails from slipping down the file. Third i've used this file nonstop for the last three months and it has yet to dull at all. I lurv it so much.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very sturdy. I like this a lot. It was just more than I was willing to pay for it though. Lasted me quite a while and did a very good job. It was very effective and I was able to use it several times without it ever wearing down at all. I would recommend it or something similar.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
Great nail file. I don't do anything to my nails except file and polish them and this is an excellent nail file. Very easy to use and strong so it doesn't bend or break like some wooden ones do. Does what it is supposed to and I will buy again when I need a new one.
Annie C.
This is a no for me. Waste of money. It barely filed my nail was moving finger a lot. It was really hard to file the nail. I wouldn't recommend this and totally won't buy this again. Ended up throwing away. But, nice colors.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this file it's really good quality and is pretty sharp. I Wish that it had a pointier end kind of like the diamond files but other than that it's great and I bought it at target if I lose it or breaks then I'll buy it again but I'm pretty sure due to the quality that it will be with me for quite some time
Ariel K.
I really trust Revlon when it comes to my nail care routine. My Revlon Gold Series Titanium Coated Nail File has been the one mainstay in my collection as I've tried all sorts of other nail care products. It holds up great to use, and is much more heavy duty than a traditional nail file.
Sophia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail files nail files nail files! There are some good ones and some bad ones. This one is a very good one. It is great for uneven nails and hangnails. I bought this at target and I recommend this nail file!
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
I have used this once and it messed up my nails... is that normal
Diana S.
How you give a This Product? I'm curious But I would buy it and I'm in doubt, help