BY REVLON #29 in Nail Files

New Durable Filing Titanium Coated for Strength Durability 2 Angled Edge to Help Smooth Nail 3 Custom Designed Handle for Easier Grip Precision Performance Durability Our Most Advanced Tools Ever see more...

• I have used this once and it messed up my nails... is that normal1 Answers
  • How you give a This Product? I'm curious But I would buy it and I...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
Revlon Gold file I purchased on an impulse it's very expensive so I knew it had to be amazing! I love it, no other brand compares to it! I purchased it at Walgreen! It's easy to use! This is worth every penny, and I will continue to buy it
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I got this file in my stocking at christmas and i've loved it ever since! It's high-quality and durable but also feminine and easy to carry around for on the go use. Ill probably only buy these from here on out!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I really like this metal nail file. They do a great job on my nails and they don’t wear down easily. I have even use this on my animals nails and they seem like they are really great quality for the price
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love this file but, I liked the one I had that had a pointed tip. It was easier to clean under the nail with it. For some reason, this was the only file that wasn’t the gritty kind, which I hate. I like a file that has the small grooves as opposed to the Emory board type files. I hate that sandpaper feel. So, the only thing I don’t like about this file is it’s not pointy. Otherwise, it’s a great file and I love that it’s gold.
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
I own this one for myself and my dog 😂
It works great and I've had it for years and it never seems to dull. If it ever does I'll happily buy another one of these.
They're inexpensive too so that's a plus, I definitely recommend it to those who file their nails often
Emilee R.
Peru, IN
I absolutely love this nail file. I’ve had it for about 2 years now and it still works just as good as it did the day I bought it and it still looks brand new too. The only con would be that it can be hard to keep ahold of.
Camryn C.
I like this file but it can sometimes be hard to use. I prefer the lighter files but this one does so it’s job and it doesn’t wear overtime which is a great plus! The nice thing is that I don’t have to go back and buy more files
Ellie G.
Inexpensive and great quality item. This is my 4th one. I would continue to buy it over and over again. I recommended to my family and friends,  they love it
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
hannah m.
Pensacola, FL
Ok so there are so many things to like about this file. First off DO YOU SEE HOW FREAKING CUTE IT IS?!? Second it's designed to have a little valley and personally i adore that feature so much because it keeps my nails from slipping down the file. Third i've used this file nonstop for the last three months and it has yet to dull at all. I lurv it so much.
Diana S.
How you give a This Product? I'm curious But I would buy it and I'm in doubt, help
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
I have used this once and it messed up my nails... is that normal