BY REVLON #41 in Nail Files

Titanium coated for strength and durability. The custom designed handle allows for easier grip and maneuverability

• Titanium Coated
• Angled edge to smooth nail

• I have used this once and it messed up my nails... is tha...1 Answers
  • How you give a This Product? I'm curious But I would buy ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha G.
Charleston
Hands down an amazing nail finer. Sally Hanson never disappoints. I always achieve the very best results when using this file. And maintain happy healthy nails. I've used these products for years now, and I absolutely recommend this product.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
Honestly I just love this one because it’s gold. Im not sure it’s any better than other metal Revlon nail files. It has a rough and fine side which is pretty standard. I love that this one is longer than most, all one piece and pretty thin. It works great and it looks nice.
Jordyn K.
Cocoa, FL
First off, this thing is so CUTE! I think a major reason I love it is because it’s so pretty to look at. But I really does the job too! It’s super easy to use and actually works unlike some of the cheaper nail files. Definitely will keep buying!
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
Last forever and works effortlessly. I paid about $8 for my at Walgreens it’s been a few months and it’s still good. A lot better than cheap ones. I’d spend a few extra dollars to get this one.
Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
Revlon Gold file I purchased on an impulse it's very expensive so I knew it had to be amazing! I love it, no other brand compares to it! I purchased it at Walgreen! It's easy to use! This is worth every penny, and I will continue to buy it
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I do other peoples nails on a regular basis. I seen this item at Ulta and just had to grab it up for myself   i love the fact that it is gold. Thats what attracted me to the product at first. It was definitely reasonably priced. Not sure if it was on sale or if it was full
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I own this one for myself and my dog 😂
It works great and I've had it for years and it never seems to dull. If it ever does I'll happily buy another one of these.
They're inexpensive too so that's a plus, I definitely recommend it to those who file their nails often
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I love how pretty this file is. I’ve had this for about a month and it always makes my nails smooth and even so quickly. I got this one online after my friend recommended it to me. Compared to others I’d say it seems like it’s going to last a bit longer.
Camryn C.
I like this file but it can sometimes be hard to use. I prefer the lighter files but this one does so it’s job and it doesn’t wear overtime which is a great plus! The nice thing is that I don’t have to go back and buy more files
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I got this file in my stocking at christmas and i've loved it ever since! It's high-quality and durable but also feminine and easy to carry around for on the go use. Ill probably only buy these from here on out!
Diana S.
How you give a This Product? I'm curious But I would buy it and I'm in doubt, help
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
I have used this once and it messed up my nails... is that normal