BY REVLON #41 in Nail Clippers

Designed with extra sharp blades. Easy to use. Titanium coated for strength and durability.

•Extended handles for added comfort and control
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Buy on kmart
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
it will be a pleasure to try new fragrances of such special products and to tell my friends
Ashley S.
Ruther Glen, VA
Dulls too quick. I've had better luck with cheaper products! Hard to use! Not a fan of this
Katy O.
Alvarado, TX
Don't care too much for this product.. used it once won't use it again. Although other people have told me they would use it again.
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
I'm not very fond of cuticle cutting like these. They do have a good price to them but every time I use one I usually end up cutting myself. I don't think it's very easy to use. I could use some practice
Evelyn R.
Tulcán
I like this product because makes me a good work and dont have problem with the use. The product has a long shelf life. I like that!
It is not one of the products that I like because not think it is essential in the care of my nails It could be a product that can do without
Caroline H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I didn't prefer these. They did not hold up their sharpness. They seemed to dull easy. I've used other reckon products that I've loved. But these didn't make the mark.
Daniela M.
irving, TX
I don't like it at all, because it is to aggressive with my skin, in fact I had to much wounds with it!
Lynda L.
I do not thing they have it in the stores anymore, but this toenail nipper was terrible. It was so big and bulky and it did not clip my toe nail that good. It is better to use the regular toe nail clipper. It does not even help you remove your ingrown if you have any. It was okay but waste of money.
Enjolae R.
Gatesville
I thought they would be much better than they were....I was fooled by the gold! Oh well.... I'll just use the trusty silver again!
Denise T.