BY REVLON

Designed with extra sharp blades. Easy to use. Titanium coated for strength and durability.

•Extended handles for added comfort and control
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Emilie R.
Definitly gets my toes looking great for at-home pedicures! I feel like this does a much better job and is a lot stronger than other toenail clippers. It's super easy to use and doesn't require a lot of extra fuss. It doesn't really need to be replaced that often either, which is an added bonus!
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I'm one of those people who use fingernail clippers and can't tell a difference between the different ones. but these particular ones are super nice for toe nails. They easily go into the sides and cut the harder nails. These also work great for those to have super tough, hard nails.
I LOVE these. They are very comfortable to grip, the little spring contraption keeps my hand from cramping, easy to maneuver, and stay super sharp. They're also adorable too!
Lithzy D.

Gold Series Toenail Nipper Revlon Titanium is well makes me my toenails handedly and is very nice.
If I recommend uses el Gold Series nail cutter to avoid going to the pedicure also makes it easy to remove an ingrown toenail.

Save time and money with Nail Cutter Gold Series Revlon.
Tammy S.
Mayflower, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My husband has thicker toe nails, my son is average, and I'm somewhere in between. These have been my favorite design for years. I will continue to come back for these (and the only reason you truly have to is when your teenager loses them. They last forever.).
Robyn B.
Lodi, CA
Revlon Gold Series Titanium Toenail Nipper is amazing. The best nail clipper I have ever used. They are so comfortable to hold and use. The handle and the way they open are easy to hold on to and use. I would never go back to the traditional nail clipper after using these.
Debra R.
Beaverton, OR
Gret tool! Super effective for tight, tiny, nippings!
So well made 1 will last you a lifetime. This tool is a must for a quality DIY spa mani/pedi @ home. incredible value, good investment that. Only con: pefer it was silver/nickel. A must for every well-groomed person!
Lacey M.
This is my go to tool for nail grooming! Cuticles, ingrown nails, hang nails, etc.. Unlike some clippers these feel really sturdy and are nice and sharp. And the handles don't slip. If it was something I'd probably have to replace over time i probably wouldn't spend the money, but as a one time purchase it's not bad.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for a pair of nice toe nail clippers ever since I went to get a pedicure and saw they were using something similar. I went to my nearest Walmart and purchased these and I love the easiness of using these clippers and love how they get in between the crevices of my toe nails to get those hard to reach places. I will definitely be buying this for my mother in law who has been looking for something similar as well!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
This is a very good clipper,unlike the straight normal clippers. It's options are for the hard to reach spots & places. Also it trims the overgrowth of calluses skin close to the nail. Available at most mass products stores like Walmart, Meijers etc.Decent price*
Denise T.