BY REVLON #42 in Nail Clippers

Designed with extra sharp blades. Easy to use. Titanium coated for strength and durability.

•Extended handles for added comfort and control
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Kira S.
Aurora, IL
Gets the job done, the hand clamp is very sturdy and hard to slip. i've had a previous cuticle cutter that had an unsturdy grip and caused me to cut to deep. This is the opposite
Natasha M.
merced,ca
These work amazing for ingrown toenails! I bought mine at Sally's they have a nice selection l have purchased this maybe 2 or 3 times. Very easy to use!! I would recommend this to everyone it's the only one I use!!
simone l.
These are great because the are so strong and can really cut the nails unlink other nail clippers. I've had this nail clipper for years and it is still in great condition.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
THESE ARE HONESTLY THE BEST

These are pretty durable too. I dropped them a couple of times but they still work perfectly, it removes cuticles pretty well too and smoothly.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
We have had this toenail nipper for so many years! These are no joke though. These are very sharp, precise, and absolutely a great investment but not a toy. I say that because I don't trust myself with it. I have my mom snip off what I need trimmed. Revlon products are a great buy. They last a long time and are made of quality materials. Just make sure you dry everything metal when you clean it. It'll rust and need to be replaced, just a reminder.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Angel R.
Egypt Lake-Leto
Love the color and brand. Nice shape and work nicely. Last long I got mine at the mall. Cost more from there but Walmart has the same ones. I think everyone should get a set
Good for getting rid of ingrown toenails. I purchased it at Walgreens for about $10. Great investment to keep ingrown toenails at bay. Helps cut away Citicard on toes for a more finished look for pedicures.
Karla C.
These toenail clippers are very sharp and really get into small edges. They were able to easily grasp and give your nails a good finish. This is my second time buying them and I would buy them again.
Sandy P.
Morrow
Before trimming, soak nails in warm water to soften and to help prevent cracking and breaking.
Trim from each side of the nail toward the center.
Use foldaway file to even out the rough edges and to gently clean under nails.
Do not cut below the nail bed as this may cause discomfort (leave at least a thin line of white nail).
For a satin smooth finish, file with one of your favorite Revlon files or emery boards.
Denise T.