BY REVLON #42 in Nail Clippers

Designed with extra sharp blades. Easy to use. Titanium coated for strength and durability.

•Extended handles for added comfort and control
•Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Samantha W.
Great for making sure not to get a ingrown nail lol! I used to have so many issues with that because the clippers were always too big to get into the creases. But this.... ITS AMAZING! It got in there and I haven't had any ingrown nails since I've invested in it.
Dawn N.
Worcester, MA
I don't usually use these. Only when I have a hangnail. They're alright. A bit pricey but I grabbed them on sale. They do the job. Alright to use. Overall I'd buy them again if they were on sale and i needed a new pair.
Leidys M.
This product is great for nails , doesn't cut , it is easy to use and doesn't take an expert to use it , it's good value for the quality , I'm a repeat user because I love this product I will definitely keep buying this
Sherron G.
Kilgore, TX
Good toenail nippers! I've had mine for a year or so now. I get my nails done at the salon but do my own feet. I bought mine at Walmart. Cheap and convenient I would recommend this to anyone that needs a good product.
Michele H.
They are perfectly shaped clippers and of perfect size for toe nails. These are easy to use with the well machined grooves in the handles. The hinge post is nicely fitted and finished. The return spring functions just as it should. They are as nicely made clippers and the jaws align perfectly. They allow precise trimming in difficult ares. They are a bargain for the quality and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
These are some of the best nippers I've ever purchased. I am a repeat user as I've lost a pair before. They are sharp and work very well. I use them on my nails as well. I would recommend to anyone. I purchased at Walmart.
Mary A.
Bronx, NY
One of revlon's better products. Definitely hasnt dulled out on me, and is still going strong in the nail department. I've been using revlon products for years and there's a reason why. They carry great quality products that are sure to satisfy their customers.
Mary P.
marmora
Great product Works well great value Gets the job done, Great for hard to get areas , I purchased these at Sephora ,Great store , I bought this awhile ago Love these clippers ! Highly recommended Very precise
Megan N.
Ellenboro, WV
These nippers are really good at getting the hang nails! Plus they are really affordable! They are easy to use and I would recommend to anyone! It works good compared to other alternatives for sure. I loved it
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this!
Denise T.